Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How the **** can you Pacquiao fans support this choice?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How the **** can you Pacquiao fans support this choice?

And don't bring up ****ing Mayweather when there's tougher opposition out there and even roach and ariza saying he can get down to 135. **** Team Pacquiao and Bob Arum. Cherrypicking history with BS titles, Opponents and history. Your either a blind nut hugger or a filipino to support him

They're not boxing fans, they're Pacquiao fans.

Comment

shut your gey ass, hell fight that whinny a ss JMM, he swear like he can beat mosley.

Hell beat the shiet out of him after the mosley fight. and hell continue to fight. as for you - you can cry about it cuz your not getting shiet out of this. Just dont watch

Comment

Pacquiao is in a 'damn if you do, damn if you don't situation right now'. People will always find a way to criticize him no matter who he fights outside of floyd. Marquez is a lightweight, Berto is untested etc etc etc. Mosley will give both marquez and berto a run for their money if ever they meet atop the ring and mosley will yield the best PPV as far as arum is concerned hence the choice.

Having said that, I still want pacquiao to fight a young undefeated welterweight champion in berto who has defended his title, no matter how ****ty, five times.

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
          Pacquiao is in a 'damn if you do, damn if you don't situation right now'. People will always find a way to criticize him no matter who he fights outside of floyd. Marquez is a lightweight, Berto is untested etc etc etc. Mosley will give both marquez and berto a run for their money if ever they meet atop the ring and mosley will yield the best PPV as far as arum is concerned hence the choice.

Having said that, I still want pacquiao to fight a young undefeated welterweight champion in berto who has defended his title, no matter how ****ty, five times.
          regla time!

Comment

I don't. I hope he gets his ass beat by Mosley.

Comment

The choice sucks but definitely better than JMM at 147. I wished it was BERTO.

Comment

THis fight is a farce even for pacfans.

Comment

Originally posted by Rab- View Post
                  And don't bring up ****ing Mayweather when there's tougher opposition out there and even roach and ariza saying he can get down to 135. **** Team Pacquiao and Bob Arum. Cherrypicking history with BS titles, Opponents and history. Your either a blind nut hugger or a filipino to support him
                  i guess you rather pac go on vacation to beat on the mother of his children and poke rent-a-cops in the face?

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                    i guess you rather pac go on vacation to beat on the mother of his children and poke rent-a-cops in the face?
                    lol...this is the defense of all defenses these days. blame another man for one man's actions. logic on this site is nonexistent. get an education dude.

Comment

Working...
                    X