Reem by KO/TKO
    75.00%
    Cain by KO/TKO
    25.00%
    Reem by decision
    0.00%
    Cain by DQ
    0.00%

I honestly think the reem would ko him. Cain has been awesome recently but I seem to remember cheick kongo hurting cain numerous times in there fight, he nearly ko'd him but becuase of his poor ground game he couldnt keep it standing. Reem would be strong enough to throw cain around and bar far and away has the best stand up of any HW at the mo so would prob ko velasquez.

Comment

Ubereem by horse meat rage...

Comment

Overeem by an absolutely devastating KO

Comment

overreem if he is on steroids

Comment

Gotta go with my boy Cain, he'll pound Overreem out. Overeem has no heart and folds up when he gets touched.

Comment

Hard to say. I really like both of these guys and IMO, Cain is going to be the UFC HW champion very soon.

But I'm going to take Overeem because of his experience, striking, strength and underrated ground game. But Cain could win just as easily.

Comment

horse meat rage overeem would kick his head clean off

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Fury View Post
                  Gotta go with my boy Cain, he'll pound Overreem out. Overeem has no heart and folds up when he gets touched.
                  This.

I think cain will overwhelm him with his wrestling like he did Kongo but even Kongo has more heart then Allistair. Cain will stop him with GNP.

Comment

Working...
                  X