No announcement yet.

Ike Quartey vs Oscar De La Hoya.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ike Quartey vs Oscar De La Hoya.

Since I believe that fight was a robbery, and De La Hoya refused to give Quartey a rematch, lets settle this **** once and for all. Who did you guys have winning the fight?
    Quartey.
    42.86%
    De La Hoya.
    52.04%
    A draw.
    5.10%

Oscar de la Hoya.

Comment

I unbiasedly had De La Hoya.

Comment

De La Hoya onle won no more than 3 rounds clearly. Quartey was dominating the middle part of the fight. Not to mention Quartey was out for a year.

Comment

Ike quarty dominated that fight with his jab. I meen oscar had his moments but ike quarty clearly beat oscar that night. I remember the 6 round of that fight went oscar droped quarty then moments later oscar got droped with that beautiful left hook that ike threw, i meen it was a good fight but i thought that quarty beat oscar that night and even in the last round oscar had a big round cause of the knockdown but quarty just never stoped punching back he's a warrior and he fought a great fight.

Comment

I didn't even think it was debatable. It was clearly a win for Ike Quartey. It wasn't even really close.

I think I gave Oscar either the 2nd or 3rd and didn't give him another round till like 10th. Oscar just didn't do anything in the fight until the end.

I also think it's overrated as a fight. Other than the 6th(I think) where they knock eachother down, and the 12th the entire night is Oscar doing absolutely nothing, and Quartey pumping his jab.

I seriously don't know how you can give that fight to Oscar.

Comment

De La Hoya won, it was like the JMM/Pac2 the knockdown was the determining factor, it was a huge 12 round for oscar he deserved the win. classic fight.

Comment

I got Oscar by a point. Close one to call.

Comment

I had Ike winning by a point or two. I thought he landed the better punches for 11 rounds. Good on Oscar for rallying at the end...it was just a little too late in my opinion.

Ike probably would have been headed to the hall of fame had that been a win. His career would have been quite different.

Comment

De La Hoya pulled it out cause of the last round.

Comment

Working...
                    X