Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Loeffler: Canelo Should Be More Confident After Full 12 With GGG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Idk what he's looking at but his expression screams "Awh schit, I just ****ed up"

Comment

he was if I recall it was him Shaking his Head when GGG was happy and smiling and said at least I get to keep my belts.

Comment

Nelo has skills to last and survive 12 rounds. Now he needs to go next step and learn how to win the fight next time.

Comment

500 misses but still enough to landed more punches than canelo?control and pressure the fight every round but you still think canelo winning that fight with only boxing for 30 seconds?buahahha...gtf out of here you ggg haters..you still can't recognize ggg as one of the best, even almost 90% pro boxer, boxing legend, analyst, trainer, jurnalist of boxing had ggg winning, but you?what make your opinion about ggg so credible in fact you never ever doing boxing, as a trainer, journalist, analyst, or even putting gloves for sparring?...you are so funny dude...every time i read your comment about boxer that you hate it really make me almost cry...hahaha

Comment

its the Kova 2 prematch talks again....

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
              Quit hating b itch! He didn't get his ass kicked by trout or Lara. Mayweather beat him but it wasn't a beatdown by any means and the fight with Triple g was a great fight that could have gone either way. You wanna say Triple g won then I won't dispute that cause it was that great of a fight but just keep it real and don't act like all them guys beat the **** out of him cause we both know that's not the case! Your just a punk ass hater who won't give Canelo props, no matter who he beats!
              You are such a soft and sensitive human that you are mad about my opinion in regards to your man crush
              Actually having 4 losses on his blown up (like most of his opponents prior to the chavez fight)record...Canelo is good, just not better than trout who pot shotted his face...or lara who gave am intro to Cuban boxing..May made him look like it was his first time in the ring..and Golovkin made em run like a diva while whipping that boy

Comment

Originally posted by BOXING-SCRIBE View Post
                You are such a soft and sensitive human that you are mad about my opinion in regards to your man crush
                Actually having 4 losses on his blown up (like most of his opponents prior to the chavez fight)record...Canelo is good, just not better than trout who pot shotted his face...or lara who gave am intro to Cuban boxing..May made him look like it was his first time in the ring..and Golovkin made em run like a diva while whipping that boy
                B itch your just a punk ass hater! Say what you want but the fact remains he only has one loss.
                So go eat a dick fa ggot!

Comment

Originally posted by KaidouTheBeast View Post
                  500 misses but still enough to landed more punches than canelo?control and pressure the fight every round but you still think canelo winning that fight with only boxing for 30 seconds?buahahha...gtf out of here you ggg haters..you still can't recognize ggg as one of the best, even almost 90% pro boxer, boxing legend, analyst, trainer, jurnalist of boxing had ggg winning, but you?what make your opinion about ggg so credible in fact you never ever doing boxing, as a trainer, journalist, analyst, or even putting gloves for sparring?...you are so funny dude...every time i read your comment about boxer that you hate it really make me almost cry...hahaha
                  Then go suck Triple g's dick if you think he's so great!

Comment

B itch your just a punk ass hater! Say what you want but the fact remains he only has one loss.
                    I don't think he is great thats the problem...I thought canelo was going to win...

Comment

Obsessed with penises are you?

Comment

Working...
                      X