Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

From rounds 1-6 what rounds did Golovkin win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is no way GGG won 4 out of the first 6 rounds. Am not having that at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      Can't find one? Why are you scoring rounds to the fighter that landed nothing?
      You better go back and watch the round again. GGG controlled the entire round with his jab. So explain to us how Canelo won the first round and answer the questions that were asked.

Comment

Originally posted by ironmt View Post
        You better go back and watch the round again. GGG controlled the entire round with his jab. So explain to us how Canelo won the first round and answer the questions that were asked.
        They both landed around the same amount weak measuring jabs. Canelo landed the only decent punches of the round. I don't know how anyone can score it to Golovkin.

Comment

They both landed around the same amount weak measuring jabs. Canelo landed the only decent punches of the round. I don't know how anyone can score it to Golovkin.
          Of course you wouldn't know. Your boxing knowledge Is $h!t. Canelo was on the defensive for most of the round and was jabbed to death and the jabs were not close to being equal between the two.

Comment

Originally posted by ironmt View Post
            Of course you wouldn't know. Your boxing knowledge Is $h!t. Canelo was on the defensive for most of the round and was jabbed to death and the jabs were not close to being equal between the two.
            Saved for later.

Comment

Saved for later.
              Save It for whenever you want. What was your scorecard?

Comment

Yeah I agree just rewatched the round now, very nip and tuck round but if you give it in any direction it had to be Alvarez. Of the jabs that were landed Canelo's were much better in the first, they had the fizz and snap on them, plus the only power shots landed which were a handful were also from Alvarez.

GGG landed some decent jabs, mostly grazing or just reaching Canelo's face, but mostly he fell short and hit air.

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
                  Yeah I agree just rewatched the round now, very nip and tuck round but if you give it in any direction it had to be Alvarez. Of the jabs that were landed Canelo's were much better in the first, they had the fizz and snap on them, plus the only power shots landed which were a handful were also from Alvarez.

GGG landed some decent jabs, mostly grazing or just reaching Canelo's face, but mostly he fell short and hit air.
                  GGG missed a lot of his shots in this fight. He threw a lot but he missed a lot, and the ones he handed on Canelo had little to no effect because Canelo rolled with it or saw them coming. Honestly this was a good fight that IMHO really was a draw.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                    GGG missed a lot of his shots in this fight. He threw a lot but he missed a lot, and the ones he handed on Canelo had little to no effect because Canelo rolled with it or saw them coming. Honestly this was a good fight that IMHO really was a draw.
                    Yeah I had it a draw as well. I could see it 7-5 either way because there were a few swing rounds, but it was basically a draw.

Golovkins rounds were won more clearly and I believe that and the fact that he was coming forward being aggressive has created a wave of perception for GGG.

Lets see it again.

Comment

Seems alot of people are saying Golovkin won the first round....he didn't land a punch...Alvarez landed about 2 significant punches.

Don't see how Golovkin won 1.

Comment

Working...
                      X