Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Ward Vs. Tony Bellew... Who wins??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd say Bellew wins that one

If Ward is smart he'll stay at 175

Comment

Let's not forget, Bellew was KOed by Adonis Stevenson and defeated by Nathan Cleverly.

I'm pretty sure that with a crooked referee who permits him to use illegal tactics, Ward will win.

Comment

Finally we get to see Ricky Conlan Vs Danny Wheeler happen. Hope Ward doesn't get injured in camp like last time 😂

Comment

Originally posted by RisAri0 View Post
          Finally we get to see Ricky Conlan Vs Danny Wheeler happen. Hope Ward doesn't get injured in camp like last time 😂

I got Danny "Stuntman" Wheeler winning in a tough fight by razor close decision.

Comment

Bellew.

Look closer at the styles, ward has to get involved to win fights, well he gets involved with bellew hes getting beaten up, simple as tha

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2111 View Post
              Let's not forget, Bellew was KOed by Adonis Stevenson and defeated by Nathan Cleverly.

I'm pretty sure that with a crooked referee who permits him to use illegal tactics, Ward will win.
              I used to give bellew crap for that but he was clearly deained at 175. He looked like a skeleton. And hes vastly improved at 200lb (though still a bit rugged)

Hes a much bigger man than kovalev was, and at 200 his chin and power are a hell of a lot better.

I think he could do it

Comment

entirely depends on the location of the fight.

Bellew in UK

Ward would knock out George Foreman with his dick shots in the US.

Comment

Originally posted by Hatesrats View Post
                  Word on the street iz S.O.G. & Bellew is a possibility and a fight Ward is interested in...
                  Who do u got??
                  SOG, or SOJ&R as some of my friends call him should handle Tony IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
                    I used to give bellew crap for that but he was clearly deained at 175. He looked like a skeleton. And hes vastly improved at 200lb (though still a bit rugged)

Hes a much bigger man than kovalev was, and at 200 his chin and power are a hell of a lot better.

I think he could do it
                    I hope so. Nothing in boxing would make me happier than to see Bellew KO the despicable Andre "Son of Gonads" Ward.

Comment

In oakland or at wembley?

Comment

Working...
                      X