'85 Bears 30 for 30 ESPN FILM

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '85 Bears 30 for 30 ESPN FILM

Comment

i dunno if it was 30 for 30 but I saw that one where the football or basketball team made 4 straight finals and didn't win a single championship..jesus christ

Comment

what time is this on? ****...i forgot to set my DVR

Comment

Originally posted by iLovesoccermoms View Post
          i dunno if it was 30 for 30 but I saw that one where the football or basketball team made 4 straight finals and didn't win a single championship..jesus christ
          Bills

On Netflix

Comment

That would be the Bills.... and that's a very good episode.

Comment

Well that was really good, Mike Singletary losing it talking about Buddy Ryan had me choking up !

Comment

Bills

Vikings are 0-4 in the super bowl

Comment

That was pretty good. Sometimes forget how dominant that defense was, Sweetness in the backfield. Great fucking team.

Comment

Can't believe an 85 bear is coaching a one loss team in the Super bowl this year

Comment

Working...
                    X