Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think there are many posters here employed by Goldenboy to justify ducks?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fooliun_Smaxon View Post
    Get back to answering the question. Corruption in boxing is definitely a topic worth discussing.
    If the question was hypothetical, there is no basis (for a boxing promotion to hire internet geeks to post). If it was literal, it was just plain stupid and nothing to do with corruption in boxing and more to do with not being to handle people that disagree with your whacky opinions.

Comment

In the music world promoters and management companies have 'fan' accounts on Twitter and message boards to drop information here and there, keep topics going etc. It's effectively attempts to build hype, low-level reputation management, etc.

You would be a fool to think this only happens in the music industry- it's everywhere, and I'm sure to some extent in boxing too.

Having said that, the people supporting Haymon/Stevenson/whoever seem to have a backlog of posts. If you looked carefully at the history of fake fans used elsewhere, their ruse starts to become visible.

So yeah it goes on and I'm sure there are promoters here with interns/low-level staff managing fake fan accounts, but I would think it's very small-scale and they wouldn't be that concerned about Stevenson in the grand scheme of things.

Comment

Originally posted by Fooliun_Smaxon View Post
        Adonis Stevenson, and of course the biggest vag of them all, have both been getting huge support for their cowardly behaviour, which has led me to believe that this place is infested with paid-posters. There can be no other explanation for suppose "boxing fans" arguing in favour of guys who won't provide us with the best boxing matches.
        Sure, Larryxx has been employee of the month since forever.

Comment

Working...
        X