• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• breast cancer awareness move on to your next line of hate its making my day

Comment

• hatton aint that dumb oh wait ya he is

Comment

• Originally posted by NatiKid View Post
        breast cancer awareness move on to your next line of hate its making my day
        It was hilarious what was reportedly said by DeMarco before he knew they were for Breast Cancer Awareness.

"Why they bringing me girl gloves?"

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          Was Larry Merchant really, really drunk or something? Every time he opened his mouth he said something stupid and was corrected.
          Larry was especially off the pace last night. There was one round where he said nothing at all from start to finish. His days of calling fights live must be nearing an end.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
            Larry was especially off the pace last night. There was one round where he said nothing at all from start to finish. His days of calling fights live must be nearing an end.
            "BUT WEARING PINK SHORTS AND SHOES IS OKAY????"

"I was talking about DeMarco."

Horribly embarrassing to even listen to.

I still like Merchant though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
              "BUT WEARING PINK SHORTS AND SHOES IS OKAY????"

"I was talking about DeMarco."

Horribly embarrassing to even listen to.

I still like Merchant though.
              He was really good in the old days, and he still has some great lines now and again, but it takes him too long to get anything out in the midst of a fight these days.

"Roy.....can you tell...me......what is the deal.......with these pink gloves....they have nowadays"

If Larry and Bob Arum had lunch it'd take them four hours to order.

Comment

• Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
                Demarco popped Broners head back with solid shots on occasion, Broner can be hit flush for sure.
                Any boxer can get hit flush. The occasion where DeMarco popped his head back was when Broner didnt' give a ****. He had no respect for his power and none of the punches affected him.

It's not like the ****ing guy isn't going to ever get hit. Im just saying he barely did get hit and the shots were meaningless. So I dont see how anyone can watch this fight and make dumb ass statements about Broner's defense. He barely got touched.

Comment

• Damn, this really is like Floyd's career early on. The same type of **** fans claimed he would be exposed pre-fight, but then flip the script when he wins..

That's some cowardly ass ****.... Then again, I'm not surprised as half these ****ing cowards in here talking **** and back tracking are little pac fans.

Comment

• Lol at the fanboys.

What the hell is the matter with these guys, they can't handle even the mildest criticism of their favourite without bursting into tears and calling everyone a 'hater'. The difference between boxing fans and groupies.

Comment

• Personally, i don't like "THE" guy, but damn! this mofo got some skills. I'm definitly a fan after this last performance. He needs to stop mentioning Mayweather in every interview. He's fighting the best out there. Floyd's not even fighting. He weigh drained Corrales @130, and Broner went up and fought the best of that division. Not saying Broner is better than Floyd, but he's truly facing the best opposition.

Comment

Working...
                      X