No announcement yet.

Just Rewatched the Mosely vs Mora FIGHT

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Rewatched the Mosely vs Mora FIGHT

WTF ? Complete robbery all i saw was mosely get toyed with all night .

**** was like a carbon copy of diaz vs malanaggi .

Horrible horrible judging

just rewatched = first time i seen it

Comment

How can you even watch that crap again?

But I digress. I had Shane winning. Sergio didn't throw enough.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        lol.

yep.......

Comment

Sadly, Mora said he held back on Mosley and i belive him. But Mora has himself to blame for holding back. I think everyone saw Mora beat Mosley.

Can you imagine being Mora and being so close to beating Mosley only to have it taken away from you; knowing you could have done even more but held back because you fighting a legend. Must be tough.

This is why a boxer must NEVER respect his opponent once that bell rings.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post

Comment

That fight was ****, I don't know how you were able to rewatch it.

Comment

Anyone read Evander Holyfields biography (worth reading)?

He tells of an amateur fight where he pulled his punch's and his coach noticed this. And in the corner he told him something like, "why you holding back, if he climbs into the ring with you, then you must show him he doesn't belong in the ring with you." Or something to that effect. Something Mora should have been thinking.

If Mora had the mentality that Ortiz has shown he would have toyed with Mosley.

Comment

Originally posted by bose View Post
                  Sadly, Mora said he held back on Mosley and i belive him. But Mora has himself to blame for holding back. I think everyone saw Mora beat Mosley.

Can you imagine being Mora and being so close to beating Mosley only to have it taken away from you; knowing you could have done even more but held back because you fighting a legend. Must be tough.

This is why a boxer must NEVER respect his opponent once that bell rings.
                  Complete bullsh$t. An excuse for his sh$tty performance.

I guess he went easy on Brian Vera as well?

Comment

There's so many fights to rewatch and you chose this??? Go watch some Marvin Hagler.

Comment

Working...
                    X