Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia Jabs Loma, Crawford: Calls Spence 'Monster' of 147

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shape up View Post
    Mikey Garcia: I'd Fight Loma, But I've Heard Nothing From Them
    WBC, IBF lightweight champion Mikey Garcia (39-0, 30 KOs) explained that while he's certainly willing to face WBA champion Vasiliy Lomachenko (11-1, 9 KOs) in a unification - nobody has contacted him about the fight.
    Lomachenko is promoted by Top Rank, who promoted the majority of Garcia's career.
    To break his promotional agreement, Garcia waged a two year legal war with Top Rank - before both sides reached an agreement to go in their separate ways.------------------- but we know arum contacted your trainer and brother regarding the fight, so mikey tells lies, that's not speculation, that's fact knobjockey
    Top rank made a call to “Robert”. Not him so he didn’t lie. And just because he made a phone call doesn’t mean the fight was going to be made. It takes more than that. Again your worst than a Female
    Last edited by Senor_frogs; 01-09-2019, 08:32 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Senor_frogs View Post
      Top rank made a call to “Robert”. Not him so he didn’t lie. And just because he made a phone call doesn’t mean the fight was going to be made. It takes more than that. Again your worst than a Female
      Youe a loser, arum rings robert to try and organise the fight, robert tells the world in an interview arum rang to organise the fight yet you think robert, his brother and trainer somehow didnt mention it to mikey, are you that seriously deluded or just that much of a fangirl that you would ride mikeys nuts even jumping off a cliff, i know your stupid but even i find it hard to believe your that stupid, maybe im giving you too much credit forrest gump

Comment

Youe a loser, arum rings robert to try and organise the fight, robert tells the world in an interview arum rang to organise the fight yet you think robert, his brother and trainer somehow didnt mention it to mikey, are you that seriously deluded or just that much of a fangirl that you would ride mikeys nuts even jumping off a cliff, i know your stupid but even i find it hard to believe your that stupid, maybe im giving you too much credit forrest gump
        Your a fanboy. Just go look at interviews from other fighters on that fight and they all say the same thing. That that fight might not happen because of the promotional fall out they had. So fanboy just stop spewing lies with that cokholster of a mouth you have.

Comment

• Originally posted by Senor_frogs View Post
          Your a fanboy. Just go look at interviews from other fighters on that fight and they all say the same thing. That that fight might not happen because of the promotional fall out they had. So fanboy just stop spewing lies with that cokholster of a mouth you have.
          well that would be your boyfriend mikey because arum made contact to set up the fight, it comes back to what i first stated, if mikey loses to loma it will cause irrepairable damage to his career, he will get a pass losing to spence, so it does seem you are more stupid than i gave you credit for, my mistake forrest

Comment

well that would be your boyfriend mikey because arum made contact to set up the fight, it comes back to what i first stated, if mikey loses to loma it will cause irrepairable damage to his career, he will get a pass losing to spence, so it does seem you are more stupid than i gave you credit for, my mistake forrest
            What a

Comment

Working...
            X