Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Can't Puerto Rican Fighters Put Two English Words Together?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
    Edit.......
    Edit what?..........

Comment

Comment

Great response really made a good point of why these fighters don't learn English when they're citizens of the US, while other fighters from thousands of miles away do. Why don't you street clean yourself back to the sewer you came out of.
        azzholes like you assume nonsense without even visited the country. Go **** yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
          They just busy plucking their eyebrows trying to look like boy george.
          Originally posted by Luilun View Post
          Because they are dumb

Comment

I think the same when I hear the American Tank Davis.

Comment

Great response really made a good point of why these fighters don't learn English when they're citizens of the US, while other fighters from thousands of miles away do. Why don't you street clean yourself back to the sewer you came out of.
              Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
              azzholes like you assume nonsense without even visited the country. Go **** yourself.
              Well said, STREET!

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                I told you, man. Some of these Trump boys aint what you think.

But let's have a laugh at Jim because Jim believes he is a Christian.
                I know most republicans hate and despise us my man, just look at how ****ty Carson Tucker treated our governor when he was invited on Foxnews.

It was beautiful seeing Ricky educating Tucker on issues he should have had knowledge to begin with, only option he had was to cut the interview short which he did, it was hilarious.

Even though I support Trump, doesn't mean all these republicans have my back, it has never been this way and it never will.

I could never support the nutty left. No matter how much they like to portray themselves as the saviours of Latinos, they're just using us for the own sick and twisted agenda.

StilI, I pray for every side of the coin. None of us are perfect and the Word of God instructs us to pray for those who persecute and kill us.

God bless Siablo...and God bless Jim too

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
                  I know most republicans hate and despise us my man, just look at how ****ty Carson Tucker treated our governor when he was invited on Foxnews.

It was beautiful seeing Ricky educating Tucker on issues he should have had knowledge to begin with, only option he had was to cut the interview short which he did, it was hilarious.

Even though I support Trump, doesn't mean all these republicans have my back, it has never been this way and it never will.

I could never support the nutty left. No matter how much they like to portray themselves as the saviours of Latinos, they're just using us for the own sick and twisted agenda.

StilI, I pray for every side of the coin. None of us are perfect and the Word of God instructs us to pray for those who persecute and kill us.

God bless Siablo...and God bless Jim too
                  Amen, Brother.
                  God is good....All the time!

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post

Comment

Originally posted by johnbook View Post
                      If this is true, it is surprising at first that they don't have English taught there for several years.
                      Again if this is true, maybe it is desired that way so as to not facilitate more Puerto Ricans leaving for the mainland?
                      Are you crazy you can get around pretty good in America with out knowing English. I know too many cities where Spanish is number 1 and English is second. Where I live Portuguese and Spanish can get you everywhere.

Comment

Working...
                      X