Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adonis Stevenson vs. Badou Jack - LIVE BoxingScene Scorecard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Adonis Stevenson vs. Badou Jack - LIVE BoxingScene Scorecard

Stevenson, Jack Scorecard BoxingScene Live - TORONTO, Ontario Adonis Stevenson and Badou Jack both predicted they would win the WBC Light Heavyweight World Championship by knockout as they were joined by all-time great Floyd Mayweather during the final press conference on Thursday.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Wtf is up with that photo. Adonis “two tone” Stevenson

Comment

Stevenson does not look good so far. He looks slow especially his reflexes.

Comment

What are Jack's tactics so far? Keeping at a large distance makes it easier for Adonis to counter

Comment

Jack seems very apprehensive to exchange. Adonis doesn't look sharp but he's winning 4-1 or 5-0. I think Jack tasted Adonis' power and is fighting cautious.

Comment

I have it 6-0 Stevenson, you could maybe make the argument that Jack won a round (4th).

Comment

Is Jack playing it cool and hoping Stevenson can't do 12 rounds? 5-1 stevenson, maybe 4-2

Comment

Jack has to be aiming to take Stevenson late and hoping he tires himself out. Strange tactics if he doesn't try to pour it on second half of the fight. I've got a Stevenson shut out so far... Adonis is throwing a lot of punches though, and starting to look tired already to me.

Comment

Round 7 big round for Jack. I thought he stinged Adonis. 6-1 in rounds, Adonis looking a little old.

Comment

Adonis looks oldddddd

Comment

Working...
                    X