No announcement yet.

Where do you rate "American Me" the movie

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do you rate "American Me" the movie

Over the weekend I met "Puppet" from American me....cool dude.....where ya'll rate this movie??? 1-10......wachu got?

why are they copying blood in blood out in that second pic btw i neva seen that movie

Comment

Originally posted by VERMIN View Post
      why are they copying blood in blood out in that second pic btw i neva seen that movie
      ???????????

Comment

http://www.google.com/imgres?q=blood...ZiZX4DQ&zoom=1 guey

Comment

Because both movies are based on the Mexican Mafia.. There is an actual picture of the founding members of the Mexican Mafia posing in a prison yard and I believe both movies tried to depict that real picture... Oh and I believe "American Me" came out first than "Bound By honor",, so who copied who??

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
            Because both movies are based on the Mexican Mafia.. There is an actual picture of the founding members of the Mexican Mafia posing in a prison yard and I believe both movies tried to depict that real picture... Oh and I believe "American Me" came out first than "Bound By honor",, so who copied who??
            i said blood in blood out and why are you trying to make this into a debate you sound like one of those annoying know it all idiots in the lounge

Comment

It's actually a pretty good movie. 7/10

Comment

10/10 should of been nominated for dozens of oscars' for best actor, best supporting actor, best motion picture etc

Comment

Comment

Blood in Blood out is Dildos

this movies a 7/10

Comment

Working...
                    X