Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: I Can't Wait To Face Schwarz, He's Unbeaten & Fresh!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fought no one, not looking that good vs the tomato cans. This is a pretty safe grab to get him up the WBO.

Originally posted by Scopedog View Post
    Has anyone actually watched this guy fight? Is he some slept on up-and-coming superstar or is it as bad as it looks?

Comment

Fury clearly considers that he needs a tune up before taking on Wilder again. And that's fair enough. If he fails to fight Wilder after Schwarz then that's not going to play well with the fans.

Comment

The hate is real folks. The Gypsy King just clowned and totally exposed one of the supposed hardest-hitting Heavyweights in recent times, at only 50% of his best. Gets very little credit, and then a lot of hate for not fighting killers for peanuts. Tom Schwarz is a European-level opponent, no different than a Johann Duhaupas or Artur Spzilka. Good tune-up fight for Tyson. Just because a fighter is unproven doesn't mean they're not good, could be a better fight than anticipated.

Comment

No HW should return your message. You disrespected and played Wilder and there's nothing different between you and a snitch

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
            Brezeale is undefeated and a major threat. You can’t see AJ ever taking that risk and fighting Brezeale.. smh
            https://youtu.be/mRJwoh2XNdY

😂

Comment

Fury looks good though, in better shape than when he fought Wilder. Looks like he stayed in the gym after the fight. Looking forward to seeing him again. And that opponent is no walk over at 6-6. Big boy!

Comment

Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
                If I'm laying on my neck in the 12th.. I don't want to go to that school.. how many meaningful punches did Fury land? Yes. He was in survival mode from the opening bell.. but he didn't take the belt from the champion. So, stop with the exaggerated bs.. Fury didn't do enough to win the belt. He lost! Period!
                Did you want to go to Andre Ward's school in the Kova fight?

I like winning 9-10 out of 12 rounds... 2 knock downs aren't enough to overcome that for sure.

I love those schools that hand out degrees with Ws on them. I guess you'd rather take the L but get a knock down.

Comment

Originally posted by JWHardin View Post
                  A comment from Fury in a Crawford thread? Duh

As I have said before, in order to "school" someone, you need to land an average of more than one punch per round. Stupid feints don't count as punches, or ring generalship.
                  An argument that 99% of ref's would have called it a KO by Wilder is a better argument by far than saying Fury schooled Wilder. Fury clearly doesn't want the rematch, and I think he is haunted by being out on the mat. He needs a confidence builder. Putting a rematch off for a year doesn't say too much about his confidence, no matter how you spin it.
                  LOL @ you trying to be inconsistent and still try to make illogical arguments based on your principles for one fighter over another.

I asked you did Crawford resign with Arum to avoid Spence? No comment, ay?

Comment

Originally posted by JWHardin View Post
                    Do you honestly think top heavyweight fights are about previous resumes once they reach the top? If that were the case we wouldn't need to see any of the top guys fight each other. Just give them the win because they have better names listed on their record. That thinking would make Amir Khan arguably #1 at welterweight....no need to fight Crawford or Spence, because he has better names on his resume.

Please, think of a better excuse to justify Fury fighting a guy in the bottom of the top 50.
                    Im not, im just pointing out the double standards in Wilders extreme slowness in fighting good names compared to everybody else. But i will defend Tyson Fury taking on Tom Schwarz. Fury is not a champion and he can do what he wants. Hes already beaten Klitchko and hes already beaten Wilder. Its not like he has something to prove. What do you care who he fights? Arum seems happy enough with it, So do Warren and Fury himself. Again, what do you care?

And Schwarz is higher ranked than you claim he is.

Comment

Fury is really showing how great he his here. Instead of what would be an easy win against Wilder he takes a huge risk against the unbeaten Schwarz. All the big names have avoided this guy for a reason. Big respect to Tyson.

Tyson's record speaks for itself. He has beaten an old Klitshko, Chisora, and Chisora. Soon he will be able to add Schwarz to that list of great names.

Comment

Working...
                      X