Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder's Manager: DAZN Never Told Us What Joshua Was Getting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    I'm not saying Wilder is afraid.

I'm saying that the DAZN deal was the smart move for him and his family. It's simple math. The most money in the shortest amount of time.

Even if he loses to Breazeale next...he'd be better off doing that for the DAZN money than for whatever he's getting paid fighting on regular Showtime. Do you disagree?

What he's doing now benefits PBC, Showtime, and Al Haymon's future. Not so much Deontay's. Unless all the stars align.
    again...if you think DAZN was going to pay wilder 40 mil to fight AJ twice guaranteed even if he lost to brezeale youre nuts...he was always going to have to take of brezeale first which is what hes going to try to do

do you really think if brezeale knocked wilder out they were gonna make wilder/AJ next and pay wilder 40 mil?!?!?!? hahahaha...pleaseeeee....but youre buying that garbage/nonsense

if he beats brezeale it will benefit him and showtime...wilder and showtime can go to AJ again...and wilder will ask for half...

Comment

• Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
      again...if you think DAZN was going to pay wilder 40 mil to fight AJ twice guaranteed even if he lost to brezeale youre nuts...he was always going to have to take of brezeale first which is what hes going to try to do

do you really think if brezeale knocked wilder out they were gonna make wilder/AJ next and pay wilder 40 mil?!?!?!? hahahaha...pleaseeeee....but youre buying that garbage/nonsense

if he beats brezeale it will benefit him and showtime...wilder and showtime can go to AJ again...and wilder will ask for half...
      You think beating Breazeale raises Wilder's stock at all?

Joshua decimated Breazeale in his 16th fight. The guy is a joke and Wilder should walk all over him. If he does then he only does what is expected and thus his stock isn't going to go up... if he struggles though then his stock will go down.

Comment

• Lmao iam a Joshua fan , but I see both sides of the fence . Re read my post and u will see I call out both sides champ .

Comment

• Originally posted by peplz View Post
          Sounds like you’re desperately looking for a way to blame someone other than Deontay Wilder for his own pettiness and cowardice
          See my post before this , stop reaching .

Comment

Working...
          X