Why is Errol Spence race baiting?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A.K View Post
    And when has he??
    I don't think Bernard Hopkins would be still working for Golden Boy if he didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
      I don't think Bernard Hopkins would be still working for Golden Boy if he didn't.
      Bernard had to whoop his ass for that

Comment

I think the African American community is starting to see through the lies of the democratic party. SPence may be echoing this sentiment

Hispanic and asian immigration adversely effects life for African American more so than any ethnic group. They move in to their neighborhoods and get all the minority sponsored jobs, as well as take the open spots at universities.

Dems want these hispanics and asians to keep coming because they vote blue.

Dems are biggest killlers of African Americans in history.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
          You don't know me you ****ing moron. Spence wasn't speaking up for ****, he was insinuating that De La Hoya was racist and biased against black fighters with zero evidence.
          The evidence is in all the black fighters leaving his stable and joining Haymon and him never attempting to retain any of them except for Canelo.

He fucks with those that are his color and lighter..

Comment

No man who puts the "white girl" in his nose can have love for the black man in his heart.

The black man sells the "white girl"..

Comment

How is it Race Baiting? How do you know this is not based on his Experience when he was with GBP not only him but OTHER fighters experience while with GBP as well?

Richard Schaefer and Eric Gomez ran and built GBP while Oscar as in and out of Rehab and only showed up to Canelo and Victor Ortiz fights mostly

Abner Mares (who is Mexican American) said he never met or spoke to Oscar while he was with Golden Boy

So I can't tell someone how they should feel based on their Damn Experience with dealing with someone on top of fighters talking to each other and expressing how certain promoters treat fighters

Even Currently...Where is promotion for Rashidi Ellis? Travell Mazion? I'm not seeing any type of promotion for either and those are some good young talented fighters

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
                Like Floyd racist comments about Manny? He would have been excoriated publicly to no end like Floyd was?

Can you give us an exemple of those comments. If hes a racist than f@@ck him but I'm curious about those comments
                Exactly! Floyd was excoriated and persecuted by both the white media and boxing fans alike to the point where he was forced to apologize for those ignorant remarks. Which is something that Oscar still refuses to do to this very day because he is a very weak man who lacks both character and balls.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                  No he wouldn't have. Nice attempt to rewrite history on Delahoya's career. He wasn't beating the crap out of fighters on Spence level. Never did.

You seem really upset with Spence lol. I don't have to ask why
                  wtf? who has he beaten to indicate he can handle prime dlh? seriously. i think even ike quartey would've beaten him

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                    Exactly! Floyd was excoriated and persecuted by both the white media and boxing fans alike to the point where he was forced to apologize for those ignorant remarks. Which is something that Oscar still refuses to do to this very day because he is a very weak man who lacks both character and balls.
                    Oscar is not a man.

He dresses in drag, and spreads open his buttock cheeks to retract and contract his spintcher muscle for the viewing pleasure of harlots, who make him believe that seeing such filth is a turn on for them, but in reality they're making fun of him.

He's scum. I don't watch any of his fights anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by jack_the_rippuh View Post
                      Oscar is not a man.

He dresses in drag, and spreads open his buttock cheeks to retract and contract his spintcher muscle for the viewing pleasure of harlots, who make him believe that seeing such filth is a turn on for them, but in reality they're making fun of him.

He's scum. I don't watch any of his fights anymore.
                      I agree. De La Hoya is a scum of the earth type with his vicious racism.

On the other hand, all of Al Haymon fighters love him. Not once has he ever been implicated or insinuated in any type racism of any kind by his fighters regardless of their ethnicity or nationality.

Leo Santa Cruz for example: Who happens to be of Chicano heritage absolutely adores Al Haymon. He even named his son after him.

Comment

Working...
                      X