Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alex Jones Challenges Joe Rogan To $1 Million UFC Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Toe Rogan is 5'7 in heels. Does anybody really think the 5'11 250 lb. Warthog in Alex Jones wouldn't run him over?

Comment

Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
      Toe Rogan is 5'7 in heels. Does anybody really think the 5'11 250 lb. Warthog in Alex Jones wouldn't run him over?
      Which of the 2 is in better fighting condition ?

Comment

Tae kwon do kick to the belly and pork chop drops

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
          Which of the 2 is in better fighting condition ?
          I'll concede to that notion.
          Sure Toe is a highly trained kick boxer with a deep acumen in mixed martial arts... but Alex Jones?
          Why he's built for fighting. A throwback if you will. With that 25in neck, super Male vitality pumping through his veins and an insatiable desire to crush the snakes & shills beneath his feet, I believe he would stop Mr. Rogan like Tyson did to Marvis Frazier.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            Tae kwon do kick to the belly and pork chop drops
            Nah Alex will smoke his boots before Joe will have time to process throwing a shot like that. With a perfectly timed check hook, with better form than Sugar Ray Robinson. Don't forget Alex is 5 years younger than Joe and likely still has lightning reflexes. Unlike Joe who sadly took too many blows in his career. He'll fall apart physically like David Haye

Comment

I'll concede to that notion.
              Sure Toe is a highly trained kick boxer with a deep acumen in mixed martial arts... but Alex Jones?
              Why he's built for fighting. A throwback if you will. With that 25in neck, super Male vitality pumping through his veins and an insatiable desire to crush the snakes & shills beneath his feet, I believe he would stop Mr. Rogan like Tyson did to Marvis Frazier.
              This ''fight'' should have happened a million calories ago

Comment

Working...
              X