Collapse
No announcement yet.

LDBC get sprayed with water by matchroom security

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Classic to hear that dude say he would come through that rail. Sure you would, A** Wipe! Funny how Hearn said that too. Security shouldnt have done it, but those dudes got checked and whined about it. Play that victim role fellas!

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
      what is ldbc?
      A racist pro black supremacist boxing channel.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
        what is ldbc?
        Very disrespectful group of thugs. Saw one of their interviews on Hearn and the guy with the camera who was also asking the questions kept interrupting Eddie, basically trying to prove Hearn wrong or don't do anything right.

Comment

HAHAHAHAHA I love it. this just made me a hearn fan!

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
            It’s amazing what passes as “media” these days. Bunch of racist fanboys stalk boxers, offer the most biased views on the sport and probably have limited schooling.

“I follow you around the country”. Yikes. At that point I’m banning that dude from my press conferences.
            eminem stan lyrics

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
              It’s amazing what passes as “media” these days. Bunch of racist fanboys stalk boxers, offer the most biased views on the sport and probably have limited schooling.

“I follow you around the country”. Yikes. At that point I’m banning that dude from my press conferences.
              LOL this how much of a joke boxing has become and when you have these bozos posing as media. literally any crack head off the street could do it I don't how hearn hasn't banned them yet!

Comment

Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post
                That security guy was out of line. The interviewers didn't provoke that. He did it like a little ***** too.
                lol was that you that got sprayed? how come the little punk didn't come through the barrier like he said he would if he had a problem? hearn punks him too

Comment

They spend a minute slagging him off and then he squirts a tiny bit of water as a response and they moan? Grow up ffs!

Comment

LOL he tried to act tough and said "I will come through this barrier..."

Eddie Hearn said bring it on, and nothing happened. LOL

Comment

That's Nes from thaBoxingVoice. While I don't agree with what security did, they don't take crap.. Nes tried to shut him up and being a Wilder fan boy he was asking fanboy questions so the security told him to wrap it off and he was mouthing off to the security.

The guy is a joke, in his podcast he claims to he about to go after the security guard lol. That guy has at least 80lbs on Nes and 8inches in height.. He'd drop him like a feather.. These Youtoubers need to know their place.

Comment

Working...
                      X