No announcement yet.

bobby pac

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chups
    What Manny_P said ....except for Randy Suico, I don't think he'll be a champion.

You gotta watch out for these:

RODEL MAYOL
    Rey BOOM BOOM Bautista

and also Donaire (damn I forgot his 1st name...confusing him with his older boxer brother)

LOL. Hey, I can hope right?

Maybe Pac should spar wit Randy so he moves faster. LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by kepsy
      I've seen Mayol once... he looks like he's got better form than Manny. Don't know about punching power though.
      i also seen mayol fought, that was in japan. he was more of a technical, body punching boxer... almost in striking contrast with pacquiao who is more of a slugger

Comment

Mayol and Bautista... young and undefeated... watch out for them coz they might be the next Manny Pacquiao

Comment

Originally posted by happy_man
          Mayol and Bautista... young and undefeated... watch out for them coz they might be the next Manny Pacquiao
          si mayol siguro pwede na

Comment

Originally posted by czars_salad
            i also seen mayol fought, that was in japan. he was more of a technical, body punching boxer... almost in striking contrast with pacquiao who is more of a slugger
            I have a few fights of Mayol....if I have some time I'll try to upload them. The more you watch this guy and his technic makes you more a believer.

Comment

it seems the among the names mentioned Mayol is the one ready for his shot at a world title ....

but I think its BOOM BOOM who has a better shot to be a Manny Pacquiao, has the same deadly power and the same charisma as PacMan ...

Comment

Originally posted by jomapac
                it seems the among the names mentioned Mayol is the one ready for his shot at a world title ....

but I think its BOOM BOOM who has a better shot to be a Manny Pacquiao, has the same deadly power and the same charisma as PacMan ...
                mayol's fight in japan was very impressive

Comment

Originally posted by czars_salad
                  mayol's fight in japan was very impressive
                  HOPE SOMEONE WILL SHARE THAT FIGHT, I HAVE ONLY BEEN READING GOOD THINGS ABOUT RODEL, I LIKE TO SEE WHAT MAYOL CAN REALLY DO ...

Comment

Mga pare, may laban si brader bobby sa june 16, televised sa ESPN, sana naman, wag syang mapa nak awt tulad nung huling laban nya.

http://www.boxrec.com/boxer_display.php?boxer_id=015279

Comment

Originally posted by crazyvince
                      Mga pare, may laban si brader bobby sa june 16, televised sa ESPN, sana naman, wag syang mapa nak awt tulad nung huling laban nya.

http://www.boxrec.com/boxer_display.php?boxer_id=015279

I hope so too bro.

Comment

Working...
                      X