Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WAR CANELO! AFTER He ICE KOVALEV! BETERBIEV CAN GET ICED TOO IF HE DARES!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
    i´ve got nothing against OP, just found really funny how he went from garcia to ruiz. acting like he was always WAR RUIZ
    remember when he was WAR CHAVEZ

guy is a mong.

Comment

Loooool hopefully Canelo loses because then Kovalev vs Beterbiev will happen but more importantly it will shut up some of the canelo fanboys

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR RUIZ!. View Post
        NUKKA PLEASE! Canelo will ice Kovalev, Beterbiev, Grovdky, AND BIVOL in teh same week!
        Now you funny too

I’ll take that action

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
          remember when he was WAR CHAVEZ

guy is a mong.
          he was war chavez too? i thought it was someone else 'cause of the green font. war ruiz/micky uses a black font lol

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
            he was war chavez too? i thought it was someone else 'cause of the green font. war ruiz/micky uses a black font lol
            Ive been war ______ alot of fighter, I root for fighters usually when they have upcoming fights I change my name, I remember when you used to kiss my ass too lmfao. HAHAHAHAHAAAAA you lames are funny.

Comment

Damn boss hogg you've fallen far from grace homie. Prime boss Hogg would never be seen rooting for Canelo. Don't even know what to say really. You sold out.

Especially when you were a Kovalev fan lol.

Comment

You fools are hoes its still war mikey whats funny is when Im WAR_______ someone you like you lames kiss ass, you dudes cant even keep it real to yourselves lmfao
                ****, I didn't even know we could do that. I can just up and change my pseudonym?

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
                  ****, I didn't even know we could do that. I can just up and change my pseudonym?
                  Yeah, you can, anytime. It'll cost you around 10,000 points each time!

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                    Damn boss hogg you've fallen far from grace homie. Prime boss Hogg would never be seen rooting for Canelo. Don't even know what to say really. You sold out.

Especially when you were a Kovalev fan lol.
                    Fool you dont know me, Ive always been a Canelo fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
                      Yup, what homeboy said below.

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                      Yeah, you can, anytime. It'll cost you around 10,000 points each time!

Comment

Working...
                      X