No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo: Can't Hate On Canelo; Hats Off To Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by BigStomps
    Well i don't like it when a fighter is left out either and i don't think a fighter should have to sign with a certain promoter in order to get certain fights. All the top fighters in every division should be fighting each other regardless of promoter.
    Now i understand promoters are aligned with certain networks so that becomes a problem but im sure all promoters could work together and send fighters back and forth accross different networks to make certain fights if they really wanted to....
    But i feel that the same way DAZN is excluding Charlo from major fights, Al Haymon and PBC are excluding Crawford from major fights. And that sucks for us fans.
    I blame all promoters for things like that..
    And I'm not saying Charlo doesn't have talent or potential or that he can't beat Canelo. This is boxing and anything can happen.
    I just feel that in his past 3 fights Charlo hasn't improved much.
    Every fight is different so i agree that we shouldn't judge Charlo completely based off his past few fights but i just think Canelo has improved with each additional fight while Charlo hasn't really progressed lately....
    It would be a great fight and i would love to see Canelo and Charlo trade punches. I'd favor Canelo to outbox Charlo but like i said before, i definitely wouldn't count out Charlo.
    He's big and strong and athletic and he would give anyone and everyone at middleweight problems.

Originally posted by Redsox View Post
    you is too dumb to take seriously.
    No YOU is the dumb one.

Comment

Originally posted by BreWall View Post
      PBC fans (defenfing Charlo's constant sub-par opposition): But...but...Canelo ducked Charlo doe.
      You just a lying scared fan.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
        I really don't think that has nothing to do with it.
        It's money.
        If the WBC can create another belt and get more sanctioning fees then why wouldn't they???
        J.Razor's a dummy.

Deontay Wilder is next for Franchise Champion. He is undefeated and a long reign with the WBC defenses. If in theory Haymon is close to the WBC, then when the time is right they can also crown Deontay a Franchise Champion. Then the LDBC and J.Razor will switch tones.

Kovalev cracks way harder than Jermall or Andrade. A more risky fight. Simulatenously the LDBC and guys like the The Big Dunn are NOW acknowledging that Jermall can do as he pleases, including recent statements that he'd go to 154 and even find a nutritionist to help him. The only reason for this is because a rematch with Jrock or Harrison is good money.

Therefore, this is backed because they will say, ''well nobody at 160 wants Jermall'' even though Jermall just recently said he doesn't even want Andrade!

But here's the catch!!!! I'm the only one been saying this and keeping it 100. What about 168!!!!!??? There's Plant and Benavidez. Andrade said he'd go to 168 for BJS. Meaning, 3 Division Champ should he succeed. Canelo going to 175. Meanwhile Jermall whom sizes up to Jacobs wants to head to 154..

FFS...Jermall Charlo fans are simply cowards, and say this because they shet on everybody else and labeled duckers but the proof is in the pudding. Truax, Eubank jr.… they got more balls than Jermall having been at 168.

Comment

Originally posted by BreWall View Post
          PBC fans (defenfing Charlo's constant sub-par opposition): But...but...Canelo ducked Charlo doe.
          Exactly. 100

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
            That's because Al is making sure his fighters get the cut of the pie they deserve & the promoters don't want that....so Al is giving them a taste of their own medicine.
            Maybe. Maybe Al Haymon is asking for a bigger piece of the pie than what his fighters really deserve....
            Let's take Sergey Deverechenko for example...
            He was offered the same amount of money to fight Canelo as he was to fight Triple g....
            Now we all know that beating Canelo does ALLOT MORE for an opponents career than beating Triple g....
            Beating Canelo has more of an upside than beating Triple g...
            Now i know a Canelo fight generates more money than a Triple g fight and i don't blame a fighter for wanting more money but a fighter should think about the future, not just the present...
            If Al Haymon and Sergey really had confidence that they could beat Canelo then they should of fought Canelo instead of Triple g.
            The money was the same regardless of who Sergey fought so he should of went with the opponent who provides the bigger upside.
            But he didn't. They asked for more money and Canelo said fucc you so Sergey didn't get the Canelo fight in the end. That was a poor business decision by Al Haymon and Sergey if you ask me. .

Comment

Originally posted by I'm Widdit! View Post
              J.Razor's a dummy.

Deontay Wilder is next for Franchise Champion. He is undefeated and a long reign with the WBC defenses. If in theory Haymon is close to the WBC, then when the time is right they can also crown Deontay a Franchise Champion. Then the LDBC and J.Razor will switch tones.

Kovalev cracks way harder than Jermall or Andrade. A more risky fight. Simulatenously the LDBC and guys like the The Big Dunn are NOW acknowledging that Jermall can do as he pleases, including recent statements that he'd go to 154 and even find a nutritionist to help him. The only reason for this is because a rematch with Jrock or Harrison is good money.

Therefore, this is backed because they will say, ''well nobody at 160 wants Jermall'' even though Jermall just recently said he doesn't even want Andrade!

But here's the catch!!!! I'm the only one been saying this and keeping it 100. What about 168!!!!!??? There's Plant and Benavidez. Andrade said he'd go to 168 for BJS. Meaning, 3 Division Champ should he succeed. Canelo going to 175. Meanwhile Jermall whom sizes up to Jacobs wants to head to 154..

FFS...Jermall Charlo fans are simply cowards, and say this because they shet on everybody else and labeled duckers but the proof is in the pudding. Truax, Eubank jr.… they got more balls than Jermall having been at 168.
              1. The only WBC emeritus champs are Canelo and Loma. Each designation allowed them to avoid having to face their mando. Why is this significant? Because if a deal wasn't reached there'd be a purse bid which goes to the highest bidder. PBC or Hearn could potentially win that bid and control the venue and other aspects of the fight, arguably giving Haney and Charlo a better chance to win.

The WBC protected its income with these decisions because Haney and Charlo make far less than Loma and Canelo, which in turn means the WBC's 3% cut is less.

2. You were the one that posted boxing is a business yesterday in defense of dazn not approving Canelo. My point in response was if you know its a business than you knew why Charlo said he wasn't going to fight Andrade, which meant your hate thread was all BS.

3. I have posted repeatedly that Charlo's resume is not impressive. That stated why isn't he allowed to treat Andrade the same way dazn is?

Dazn signed him but will not approve him for Canelo and will not force GGG to fight him. You are fine with this, but then have a fit when Charlo does the same thing DAZN did.

Dazn, Andrade's employer, should be making sure he gets the fights with their guys. Instead they are having him call out Charlo so the anti pbc crowd can accuse Charlo of ducking him and give dazn a pass for not making andrade/ggg or andrade/charlo unification fights.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                1. The only WBC emeritus champs are Canelo and Loma. Each designation allowed them to avoid having to face their mando.
                Stopped reading here..

I'm going to keep reminding you. Canelo wanted Undisputed after fighting Jacobs. He said that HIMSELF. A Unification with Andrade overrules a WBC mando. If the Franchise merit didn't exist then why wouldn't Canelo fight Andrade for all the belts if the only other option would be to fight Charlo or vacate it as he did with GGG?

Is this the first time a boxer has relinquished a belt? Who brings more money, Charlo or GGG? What would be difference?

You know damn well GBP and Haymon hate each other. If the WBC created the Franchise belt it's because they were trying to be a Middle Man for these GBP and Haymon to have Canelo provide WBC branding and fees, not because Canelo's ducking. You know this

Comment

Stopped reading here..

I'm going to keep reminding you. Canelo wanted Undisputed after fighting Jacobs. He said that HIMSELF. A Unification with Andrade overrules a WBC mando. If the Franchise merit didn't exist then why wouldn't Canelo fight Andrade for all the belts if the only other option would be to fight Charlo or vacate it as he did with GGG?

Is this the first time a boxer has relinquished a belt? Who brings more money, Charlo or GGG? What would be difference?

You know damn well GBP and Haymon hate each other. If the WBC created the Franchise belt it's because they were trying to be a Middle Man for these GBP and Haymon to have Canelo provide WBC branding and fees, not because Canelo's ducking. You know this
                  don't be a coward. Read the whole post. Don't ask questions if you are not willing to read the whole post.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    don't be a coward. Read the whole post. Don't ask questions if you are not willing to read the whole post.
                    I don't mind opinion. But if you start with falsehoods then its the last sentence I read. Cowards start with fake premises!

Comment

I don't mind opinion. But if you start with falsehoods then its the last sentence I read. Cowards start with fake premises!
                      You read it, you just can't refute the point.

Canelo can want to unify but that doesn't change the fact that as a champion he has a mandatory challenger he must defend against. to keep the championship. The emeritus designation allowed him to avoid that requirement. It also took away the opportunity for PBC to outbid hearn/dazn at a purse bid for control of venue. These are facts, not falsehoods.

You were the one that posted boxing is a business yesterday in defense of dazn not approving Canelo. My point in response was if you know its a business than you knew why Charlo said he wasn't going to fight Andrade, which meant your hate thread was all BS.

I have posted repeatedly that Charlo's resume is not impressive. That stated why isn't he allowed to treat Andrade the same way dazn is?

Dazn signed him but will not approve him for Canelo and will not force GGG to fight him. You are fine with this, but then have a fit when Charlo does the same thing DAZN did.

Dazn, Andrade's employer, should be making sure he gets the fights with their guys. Instead they are having him call out Charlo so the anti pbc crowd can accuse Charlo of ducking him and give dazn a pass for not making andrade/ggg or andrade/charlo unification fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X