Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Trump Downplay the Coronavirus Crisis for Profits for his Pals?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by man down View Post
    Lol so you own a business? The economy was on fire before this happened. The country was doing amazing and you would fire him? Yeah you don't own a business nevermind.
    Obama handed the p rick all the positive economic trends and Trump f.cked it up, doubled deficit and ignored the worst crisis since the last GOP cluster fck.

What business do you own, Chad? You'll be bust and back on the street soon anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Money Shot View Post
      Obama handed the p rick all the positive economic trends and Trump f.cked it up, doubled deficit and ignored the worst crisis since the last GOP cluster fck.

What business do you own, Chad? You'll be bust and back on the street soon anyway.
      The media that loved obamo fooked it up

Comment

Originally posted by Money Shot View Post

My business put me in the spot I'm in now thank you. Thanks to it when the market falls I'll be looking into a couple more homes. Chad???

I have no debt, money in the safe and money in the bank. We'll be just fine thanks.

Your boy Obama started from the bottom and the markets had no where to go but up. Add in trillions in bailouts and it was a no brainier.
        Shoot I was told despite what Obama did the markets would crash when Trump was elected. What happened to that?

Pretty convenient that we have a world wide national emergency to crash the economy right before a election.

I don't know if you saw the report I posted from OAN yesterday about China having this virus years ago and was researching it. This was a video from Chinese media from a few years ago. Open your eyes. They've tried everything to get this man out of power. With everything flowing so smooth before this did you ever ask yourself why they were going so far?
        What did Trump do to make your life worse and everyone else's for that matter Chad? So bad that they were lying about chit to try and throw him out of office. All while the economy just kept on improving.

Wake up.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
          My business put me in the spot I'm in now thank you. Thanks to it when the market falls I'll be looking into a couple more homes. Chad???

I have no debt, money in the safe and money in the bank. We'll be just fine thanks.

Your boy Obama started from the bottom and the markets had no where to go but up. Add in trillions in bailouts and it was a no brainier.
          Shoot I was told despite what Obama did the markets would crash when Trump was elected. What happened to that?

Pretty convenient that we have a world wide national emergency to crash the economy right before a election.

I don't know if you saw the report I posted from OAN yesterday about China having this virus years ago and was researching it. This was a video from Chinese media from a few years ago. Open your eyes. They've tried everything to get this man out of power. With everything flowing so smooth before this did you ever ask yourself why they were going so far?
          What did Trump do to make your life worse and everyone else's for that matter Chad? So bad that they were lying about chit to try and throw him out of office. All while the economy just kept on improving.

Wake up.

Why back to a conspiracy theory again?

Comment

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
            Why back to a conspiracy theory again?
            Back? I've said this from day one.
            See it how you will I really don't care. Some of us are ready for this and will come up either way.

Comment

Working...
            X