Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are the Crawford fanboys so shook of a Porter fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crawford a worst style match vs Porter.

Spence likes to break his opponent down on the inside. That plays into Porter style.

Crawford is a mean skilled boxer.
    I see TC picking apart Porter. If Thurman could land those cleans hits he did. Im pretty sure Crawford would land more often.

Lol @ yall clinging to Porter to upset Crawford just cuz he gave Spence a tough fight.

Did yall forget all Porter big fights are even-ish.
    Vs Garcia, Thurman, Spence.

But had clean losses vs Brook and unofficially Ugas ( yea he didn't fight his normal fight)

Comment

Where are there Crawford fanboys being shook of this fight?? Genuinely asking. Everyone I see wants this to be made on both sides.

I think TC wins but it'll be a fun one to watch

Comment

Originally posted by Bmore18 View Post
        Where are there Crawford fanboys being shook of this fight?? Genuinely asking. Everyone I see wants this to be made on both sides.

I think TC wins but it'll be a fun one to watch
        if you look around, since crawford recently downplayed it, there are some guys saying "porter doesnt bring a belt to the table and thats what crawford wants" type of stuff...ive seen it....its not loud or obnoxious...or in great numbers like most of the whiners and excuse makers....but its there...

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
          if you look around, since crawford recently downplayed it, there are some guys saying "porter doesnt bring a belt to the table and thats what crawford wants" type of stuff...ive seen it....its not loud or obnoxious...or in great numbers like most of the whiners and excuse makers....but its there...
          Got it, thanks. I like TC (not a fanboy), but if Porter and Co make a legit attempt to make the fight and TR/TC go another way and fight another mandatory, I'll be pissed.

Comment

Originally posted by Bmore18 View Post
            Got it, thanks. I like TC (not a fanboy), but if Porter and Co make a legit attempt to make the fight and TR/TC go another way and fight another mandatory, I'll be pissed.
            agreed 100 percent...i like both guys

Comment

No belt. Horn 2.0, bigger and stronger.

Would be a entertaining fight I'm sure though.

Comment

Originally posted by HitmanTommy View Post
                Maybe because Porter doesn't have a belt?

You ever thought of that?
                When’s the last time Crawford fought someone for a belt that wasn’t his?

Comment

Porter is a tough fight for anybody and an established fighter. As a champion, I would much rather go after a solid name to put in my resume than a weak belt holder which is what Crawford loves to feast on.

Comment

LMAO @ the tags, great stuff

Comment

Working...
                    X