Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, are they going to release the PPV numbers for the Wilder Ortiz II fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone who’s dumb enough to believe purses that were reported by multiple publications instead of my factless rantings would probably be dumb enough to believe decent PPV numbers! Idiots!

Comment

why are posters so damn concerned about purses?? I dont get it..why does the next mans money matter to you???

Comment

Yep. All of a sudden, the gate, the fight purse and the PPV numbers are a mystery when they used to all be on display. They ate all hidden because if the public. Knew the real numbers, then Hamon couldn't push for ridiculous splits when/if they ever grown a pair and put Wilder in with AJ.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyistall View Post
          Yep. All of a sudden, the gate, the fight purse and the PPV numbers are a mystery when they used to all be on display. They ate all hidden because if the public. Knew the real numbers, then Hamon couldn't push for ridiculous splits when/if they ever grown a pair and put Wilder in with AJ.
          why does any of that matter??? Wilder won, defended his title and is a millionaire who supports his family...how does any of this affect your life?

Joshua FREAKING LOST, GOT DROPPED 4 TIMES BY THE DAMN KOOL AID MAN...but you know what?? he still has money, is still rich and supports his family and it doesnt affect me at all....what the hell is your issue?

Comment

Wilder is fighting Fury next the ridiculous splits already agreed to AJ is not on anyone radar right now

Comment

Because it's a con. They are conning you with the numbers and conning you with Wikder fighting bums and old men. And you are stupid enough to go for it. And Wilder would be 120 million dollars richer if he had balls and took the AJ fight

Comment

dude said "GROW A PAIR AND FIGHT A.J" LMFAO!!!!!!!!!! That guy cant even take a damn punch and may be caught up in a trilogy with a short fat late replacement....

Comment

Because it's a con. They are conning you with the numbers and conning you with Wikder fighting bums and old men. And you are stupid enough to go for it. And Wilder would be 120 million dollars richer if he had balls and took the AJ fight
                  Bums?? you are still sucking A.J off after he got dropped 4 times and stopped by a damn fat ass late replacement...you are pathetic man..seriously you got some stones to be talking trash right now.

Comment

You must be gay yourself to talk about a man so king another man off. If you are gay, more power to you. But I'm not, so how about we just debate as men? That being said, I want to see the best fight the best. AJ and Hearn have tried to get Wilder to unify for years now. Wilder has ran from good fighters for years now. And when AJ KO's Ruiz, Wilder will run again.

Comment

You must be gay yourself to talk about a man so king another man off. If you are gay, more power to you. But I'm not, so how about we just debate as men? That being said, I want to see the best fight the best. AJ and Hearn have tried to get Wilder to unify for years now. Wilder has ran from good fighters for years now. And when AJ KO's Ruiz, Wilder will run again.
                      Gay??? you are the guy who made this gay ass thread worried about another mans money...Wilder handles his business in the ring A.J embarrassed himself and you wanna deflect that by talking about money like a damn woman.. Wilder is proving himself to be the best..A.J failed horribly and QUIT!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X