Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just released ex-con slits teen's throat for listening to rap music

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not blaming the victim the guy was obviously a nut case but I bet you he wasn’t playing rap music he was blasting it.Cant tell you how many times I couldn’t have a conversation in my own vehicle and looked over and have some punk kid start mean mugging or ask me if I got a problem.Curious if there was an exchange of words in the parking lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Longhaul View Post
      Not blaming the victim
      Ok.....

But I bet you he wasn’t playing rap music he was blasting it.
      But you blamed the victim.

Not only are you blaming the victim you're adding stuff to the story in order to blame the victim.

Curious if there was an exchange of words in the parking lot.
      And you're asking questions which was answered in the article and video. There was no exchange of words
      Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 07-07-2019, 04:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        Ok.....

Not only are you blaming the victim you're adding stuff to the story in order to blame the victim.

And you're asking questions which was answered in the article and video. There was no exchange of words
        I was talking about my personal experiences and my point is the same I tried to make to your but buddy Mary there are nuts out there .I seen a guy knock a kid off a skateboard and hit him in the face with the board several times almost killing him.The nut said he was tired of skateboarders running into him.I don’t blame the kid even though he knew he was aggravating the guy just like I don’t blame those idiots who blast their music so loud it disrupts the general public even though they know they are being punks and bothering people.I fuukkkking said I don’t blame the victim but sometimes when you aggravate people there is a nut standing by.

Comment

Not blaming the victim the guy was obviously a nut case but I bet you he wasn’t playing rap music he was blasting it.Cant tell you how many times I couldn’t have a conversation in my own vehicle and looked over and have some punk kid start mean mugging or ask me if I got a problem.Curious if there was an exchange of words in the parking lot.
          You know there were words exchanged. These things dont just happen out of the blue like the news outlet reports.

Ive been involved in few incidents that made it to the news and you wouldnt believe how misinformed they are about things. News is bullsht, no wonder Trump calls it fake news.

Yea I bet that kid was bumping shtty rap music and got the killer irritated. Probably asked him to turn that bullsht down and kid told him to fuk off or something.

Comment

I was talking about my personal experiences and my point is the same I tried to make to your but buddy Mary there are nuts out there .I seen a guy knock a kid off a skateboard and hit him in the face with the board several times almost killing him.The nut said he was tired of skateboarders running into him.I don’t blame the kid even though he knew he was aggravating the guy just like I don’t blame those idiots who blast their music so loud it disrupts the general public even though they know they are being punks and bothering people.I fuukkkking said I don’t blame the victim but sometimes when you aggravate people there is a nut standing by.
            Your personal experience and nothing you're saying matters. The kid was stabbed and had his throat slit for simply playing rap music. This isn't about you or your previous run ins with people playing rap music.

Comment

Originally posted by moltres. View Post
              what should he listen to simon cowell? little mix?
              Real music with message.

These trash rap stuff are corrupting the minds of kids. And it’s offensive when people bump this crap 1 in the morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                Ok.....

Every black person and white person I knew who had your views on the opposite race felt inferior to that race.I know plenty proud black men who don’t spend their every waking moment trying to race bait or challenge every little thing the white man does.Spend your time with quality information.Do you know there is a black on black genocide going on in this country especially in Chicago that kill and maims a hundred times more blacks then white supremacy members or cops or the talibon kills.So many young men and women who die in the crosshairs of this.Every year youngsters at the top of there class or exceptional students young mothers young kids and nobody cares.Top tier athletes who knows what they could accomplish.It makes me sick and people like Jackson don’t care there’s no money or shakedown opportunity and he will catch a plane if somebody got thrown out of Starbucks.If your waiting for white people to fix the problem good luck.They just refer to Chicago as a self cleaning oven.Its a crying shame nobody cares about these kids.

Comment

I dont blame that man at all for beating the kid.

When I take my girls to the park, im always on the lookout for these dumbass little skaters cuz they are clumsy and wreckless. Im always waiting to catch one one of these fukers incase they bump into my car or myself and my kids.

Man taking a kids skateboard and beating him with it? That’s justified.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                    I dont blame that man at all for beating the kid.

When I take my girls to the park, im always on the lookout for these dumbass little skaters cuz they are clumsy and wreckless. Im always waiting to catch one one of these fukers incase they bump into my car or myself and my kids.

Man taking a kids skateboard and beating him with it? That’s justified.
                    They do cause a lot of problems and could hurt a little kid by running into them let alone cars ect.

Comment

Every black person and white person I knew who had your views on the opposite race felt inferior to that race.I know plenty proud black men who don’t spend their every waking moment trying to race bait or challenge every little thing the white man does.Spend your time with quality information.Do you know there is a black on black genocide going on in this country especially in Chicago that kill and maims a hundred times more blacks then white supremacy members or cops or the talibon kills.So many young men and women who die in the crosshairs of this.Every year youngsters at the top of there class or exceptional students young mothers young kids and nobody cares.Top tier athletes who knows what they could accomplish.It makes me sick and people like Jackson don’t care there’s no money or shakedown opportunity and he will catch a plane if somebody got thrown out of Starbucks.If your waiting for white people to fix the problem good luck.They just refer to Chicago as a self cleaning oven.Its a crying shame nobody cares about these kids.
                      I said nothing about race. So you're viewing this as a race killing. Thanks why you're trying to justify the murder. In your mind the black kid had to do something to set off the white man so in so many words he kinda deserved it

Comment

Working...
                      X