Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do people choose sides between PBC, DAZN and Top Rank?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do people choose sides between PBC, DAZN and Top Rank?

Why do we pick sides when their goal is to provide us with boxing content?

My only issue is the three way split has spread things too thin. Other than that I don't get it.

You don't enjoy all the YouTube PBC channel affiliates spreading false rumors about DAZN failing? We get it, they want to apply the same lies that were applied to PBC during its startup phase.

just REMEMBER..

WAR DAZN!

Comment

Money bruh

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

My only issue is the three way split has spread things too thin. Other than that I don't get it.
        Humans are tribal by nature.

Many of them are also idiots.

Hope this helps.

Comment

HEre like this channel going live now with 180K subs...

''....(does this fight help GROW DAZN)'' with a Wilder picture, eluding to question, ''Does Breazeale vs Wilder Help Grow Showtime.''

or even better,

''does Charlo vs Adams help Grow PBC..''

WE AT WAR PEOPLES! BRING IT! WAR DAZN!

Comment

PBC and Top Rank doesn't provide any boxing content. You mistaken them for Showtime and ESPN. PBC and Top Rank are just some shady promoting companies.

Comment

Tribalism, nost are trying to look out for those they most identify with.

Comment

I do not get it, bros.

Comment

I don't really get it.

I just try and enjoy good fights

So much DAZN envy going on by the old time promoters that had a monopoly on the sport and are man there are more players..

I think that's influencing people

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

The UK trolls are obsessed with DAZN because Hearn tells them to be.

The anti-PBC posters were inundated by anti-PBC propaganda when PBC launched. PBC went after mainstream coverage and didn't kiss the ass of boxing reporters like boxing reporters were accustomed to. So boxing reporters, to punish PBC, slammed them day in and day out with whatever nonsense Arum and DLH were feeing them.

You guys have to understand how hard it is to make a living as a boxing reporter. So boxing reporters have always been the most susceptible to manipulation. I was around in the Don King days when every press conference had an immaculate spread. Expensive wine, you name it. King covering hotel rooms, strip clubs, whatever you wanted. Boxing reporters got used to these kind of perks being a standard part of the job.

Then PBC comes around and not only didn't suck up to the boxing reporters, they flat out ignored them. So boxing reporters were out for blood. PBC broke the unspoken rule that boxing reporters are to be wined and dined and treated like gold at all times to make up for the ****ty pay.

Comment

Working...
                    X