Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Pac-Man" Pacquiao vs "ONE TIME" Thurman @147 lbs / 10 Stone 7 : Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Pac-Man" Pacquiao vs "ONE TIME" Thurman @147 lbs / 10 Stone 7 : Who wins?

I think Thurman can exploit Pacs defensive holes and stop him late in a barn burner that becomes a FOTD candidate. Thoughts?

PACmonster by KO/TKO
    24.68%
    PACmonster by UD/SD/MD
    46.75%
    One Time by KO/TKO
    10.39%
    One Time by UD/SD/MD
    15.58%
    Draw / too close to call
    2.60%

The 40 year old UDs him

Comment

Lmao runman DQs himself running in the stands

Comment

I think Thurman takes another fight first. Wouldn't be wise to go to Manny next.

Comment

Run time almost got put to sleep by Lopez. Enough with the 2 year layoff bull*****. This was supposed to be an exhibition,and it turned into a scare for run time.

Comment

Thurman needs to take some more soft touches. Old Manny beats him right now.

Comment

Josesito won 4 rounds against Thurman and clearly hurt him in a couple of those.

I'm pretty sure Pac can win 2 or 3 more than Josesito.

Pac UD.

Comment

For starters it would not be an entertaining fight. Thurman will be on his bicycle for 12 rounds trying to pot shot and counter. PAC will be chasing him in a circle and missing a lot. I do think Pac’s Speed can still give Keith trouble, and this is still a 50/50 fight. Forced to bet I would favor Thurman by split or majority decision.

Comment

40 yr old way past his prime shop worn pac would have beaten tonights thurman by decision.

Comment

That's my all time favourite vs my current favourite, I'm gonna have to go with the young lion, but he needs to get fitter and sharper! 50-50 fight, lets see it sometime this year!

Comment

Working...
                    X