No announcement yet.

Errol "Why wouldn't I go the easy route?" Spence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Errol "Why wouldn't I go the easy route?" Spence

Bruh, what happened to Free Smoke Jr? What happened to man down? What happened to strap season? Well, at least we now know the truth...

Terence has nothing to prove to these haters, hes #1. P4P, I cant remember a time when other champions didn't care to pursue greatness in challenging the best in the sport.

All the PBC CLOWNS, are talking about a welterweight ranking, trying to ignore who the man is, they need to step up to the three weight x2 lineal undisputed P4P, not the other way around. Truly disappointed as a fan in Spence, Thurman.

And shame on these posters celebrating that Haymon fighters are blackballing Terence.

Comment

I'm a fan of Spence but he needs to be making this fight.
      Fuk all this one side their side crap.
      Just fight already.
      It's a shame we have this type of ish now.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
        I'm a fan of Spence but he needs to be making this fight.
        Fuk all this one side their side crap.
        Just fight already.
        It's a shame we have this type of ish now.
        I agree. Spence-Crawford is the fight to be made. Enough BS. WW is on lock-down because of this crap.

Comment

He mean't easy as in easier fights to make.

Porter and Thurman are both harder fights for Spence then Crawford.

Comment

Errol Spence got Bodied-Free in that video tho.

Comment

Politics control the sport, if anybody's in the way of this fight happening it's probably Al Haymon, 147 is the most lucrative division and he has almost all the fop guys, if his main guy loses to an outsider he loses a lot of potential inhouse fights and a lot of money as a result.

The inhouse fights should've already happened though, if Shawn Porter and Keith Thurman would've finally stepped up to fight Errol and Errol won, Errol wouldn't have anyone else to fight but Crawford, and it would be a much bigger fight.

Comment

Originally posted by lolpz View Post

NAH! keep listening, Spence was talking about in the ring, as in fighting when Errol said he would KO Shawn Porter in the next sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by lolpz View Post

This is why mental gymnastics needs to be an Olympic sport. Spence said, "Why wouldn't I go the easy route and knock Shawn Porter out?" He didn't mention anything regarding boxing politics; he straight up said knocking out Shawn Porter would be taking the easy route. I don't understand how you could interpret that any other way.

Comment

This guy is fast turning into a joke

Comment

Working...
                    X