Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would the Salido that beat Loma...beat money May also?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
    Floyd is light years better than Loma so yea he would have treated Salido like a bum.

Gamboa beat Salido without breaking a sweat. Let that sink in.
    Roman Martinez beat Salido, and Loma pulverized him. The guy didn’t fight in over a year and a half since...

Comment

loma was like 26 when that happened right?

Floyd at 26 would destroy him

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
        Nope, he would fold over in the corner and wait for the ref to save him.

Like in the Conor fight, Larry. Or did you forget that one?

Why are you bringing in a 40 year old Floyd?? I thought we were talking prime for prime

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
          loma was like 26 when that happened right?

Floyd at 26 would destroy him
          That's not what I'm asking....loma turned pro way later than may....

Comment

Originally posted by larry$ View Post
            Why are you bringing in a 40 year old Floyd?? I thought we were talking prime for prime
            Because that is who he is wether it be 30 or 40... he was always protected by refs.

Comment

Originally posted by The Viper View Post
              That's not what I'm asking....loma turned pro way later than may....
              He also had over 300 more amateur fights and many more years of boxing training. Boxing is boxing, amateur or pro, sure there's differences but the fundamentals are the same.

Comment

Because that is who he is wether it be 30 or 40... he was always protected by refs.
                Floyd at 20 was protected by the ref??? why?

Comment

Nope, he would fold over in the corner and wait for the ref to save him.

Like in the Conor fight, Larry. Or did you forget that one?

Bait........

Waiting for someone to mention the low blow just before so you can bring up and cry about Loma/Kovalev.

I can see right through you.

Loma was never hurt to the nuts like that. Perhaps his balls are in a different place? Like Kovalev has his at his navel.
                  Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 01-02-2018, 09:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                    Bait........

Waiting for someone to mention the low blow just before so you can bring up and cry about Loma/Kovalev.

I can see right through you.

Loma was never hurt to the nuts like that. Perhaps his balls are in a different place? Like Kovalev has his at his navel.
                    Just like Canelo was never hurt by that straight right from GGG that you claim was illegal?

If Loma was visibly not hurt from it, which he might have been but hid it to not give Salido the psychological edge, does not make the shots legal.

Comment

Pac fans weren't this stupid. How does Salido beat Floyd? Explain it to us.

Comment

Working...
                      X