Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Hi Tech" Lomachenko vs "Money" Mayweather @ 130 lbs / 9 Stone 4: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
    Mayweather never fought at 126. If you ever saw Mayweather fight at 130, you would know that Mayweather would KO Lomachenko. He would make Lomachenko look like an amateur.

Yea I don't know what I was thinking making it at 126 but it's less than 10 lbs difference so I think he'd be fine moving down but it's close enough.

I loved watching Floyd at the lower weights but I think you are underrating Lomachenko big time if you think he loses by stoppage.

Comment

2 Olympic gold, 2 world amateur titles, a pro world title in his 3rd fight, 396/1 record, it took floyd 18 fights to get a world title, quite a different start to their careers

Comment

Smh. Like other posters have said, he never fought at 126. Why even bring it up?

Comment

130 Floyd vs 130 Loma .. Floyd by massacre.

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
            Smh. Like other posters have said, he never fought at 126. Why even bring it up?
            Is this a feeble attempt at baiting or did you really skip over the numerous times I addressed that statement?

It's not difficult to mentally adjust for 130 and post your prediction for it.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Floyd by stoppage

Comment

Whenever Floyd fought bigger guys, he was at a disadvantage, but closed the gap and went over it because he was so talented and gifted. People his size or smaller?? Usually beats the absolute piss out of them. Smallish narrow shoulders vs that amazingly underrated reach of Floyd?? This is a no brainer

Comment

Originally posted by Bravado View Post
                      Whenever Floyd fought bigger guys, he was at a disadvantage, but closed the gap and went over it because he was so talented and gifted. People his size or smaller?? Usually beats the absolute piss out of them. Smallish narrow shoulders vs that amazingly underrated reach of Floyd?? This is a no brainer
                      You going with Floyd by stoppage?

Comment

Working...
                      X