Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This version of Wilder gets mauled by Fury.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feel like Chris Martin would have stopped Wilder last weekend lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Legends456 View Post
      I’m thinking the first KD was the one that busted his eardrum; it was a bit of a glancing blow and caught the back of Wilder’s head as he turned away. Dangerous punch for sure and he’s fortunate it wasn’t worse than that. Probably took his equilibrium.

The second KD was a liver shot. Getting hit in the liver suddenly drops your diastolic blood pressure so it becomes very difficult to stay standing.

I think both punches were just very damaging, not so much in force but in where they landed.

I feel satisfied with that explanation alone as to Wilder never fully recovered.

But who knows, maybe there was something wrong with him.
      Was it a liver shot? I thought it was straight in to his bread basket. Either way I thought the second knockdown was more of a balance issue then the punch itself. Personally I am clamoring for the third fight with the winner facing Joshua.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Claude Palle View Post
          Was it a liver shot? I thought it was straight in to his bread basket. Either way I thought the second knockdown was more of a balance issue then the punch itself. Personally I am clamoring for the third fight with the winner facing Joshua.
          I'd rather see the AJ fight first. Then let Wilder fight for all the marbles.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
            I'd rather see the AJ fight first. Then let Wilder fight for all the marbles.
            Wilder triggered the rematch clause so the trilogy is inevitable. The winner of the third fight could get A.J by year's end.

Comment

Wilder triggered the rematch clause so the trilogy is inevitable. The winner of the third fight could get A.J by year's end.
              The 3rd fight isn't without excitement imo, but the odds won't be as salivating at the bookies.

For a guy like me though that had Fury in both fights, I've seen that movie and it isn't nearly as exciting as say, the JMM/PEDquiao rivalry was. I'll enjoy another Fury performance because I enjoy them all, but I'm ready for new blood.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                The 3rd fight isn't without excitement imo, but the odds won't be as salivating at the bookies.

For a guy like me though that had Fury in both fights, I've seen that movie and it isn't nearly as exciting as say, the JMM/PEDquiao rivalry was. I'll enjoy another Fury performance because I enjoy them all, but I'm ready for new blood.
                Agreed! If Fury beats Wilder again then a fight against A.J would be huge. I am hoping that the Fury/Wider fight has a strong undercard. It is needed in this situation.

Comment

• LMAO at all the fools that doubted you and Fury.

Most have gone into hiding.

Comment

Agreed! If Fury beats Wilder again then a fight against A.J would be huge. I am hoping that the Fury/Wider fight has a strong undercard. It is needed in this situation.
                    Next fight needs to have a co main of Manny/Crawford, and undercards of Ruiz/Parker II, and both Rungvisai and Inoue vs anyone.

Comment

Working...
                    X