Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Max Kellerman is doing a good job on ESPN's First Take?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think Max Kellerman is doing a good job on ESPN's First Take?

I think he sucks and dont know **** what he is talking about most of the time..

I respect Max the most out of anybody in the cast. He keeps it real and can back all of his stuff up because of his extensive boxing knowledge. When he disagreed that Manny won the fight people got really angry for some reason but he just took it and stood by his word. He won't sugarcoat anything to try and spare your feelings.

Comment

I think he's doing a good job. He's the only one on there who makes rational arguments.

"Screamin A." Smith is too much of a star****er to be objective. He's always gonna defend Carmelo, Kobe, Allen Iverson, and the guys who know him even if they're dead wrong.

Comment

He's better than Skip imo

Comment

Originally posted by The D3vil View Post
          I think he's doing a good job. He's the only one on there who makes rational arguments.

"Screamin A." Smith is too much of a star****er to be objective. He's always gonna defend Carmelo, Kobe, Allen Iverson, and the guys who know him even if they're dead wrong.
          Yeah Smith was riding DLH pretty hard during their supposed "criticism".

Comment

Tbh I think he's doing great

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
              I think he sucks and dont know **** what he is talking about most of the time..
              He knows his stuff but he gets owned by Stephen nay smith I never would have thought it

Comment

Actually yes, I do think he's doing a good job on First Take. A big improvement from Skip if you ask me.

Comment

He isn't as funny, charismatic, or entertaining as Skip, nor does he share the same exact chemistry and bond with SAS that Skip did, but he's still an excellent addition all the same. He and SAS work together really well. About as good of a replacement as they could have gotten.

Comment

hes doing a great job I always loved max kellerman insight when hes away from the hbo seat. Even after all the fights if these reporters can catch him for a interview its a joy to hear him chop up the sport in such a precise non bias way.

Comment

Working...
                    X