No announcement yet.

damn i dont know what's in fajitas but it gives me a good poop

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• damn i dont know what's in fajitas but it gives me a good poop

i think it's the salsa.. just ate some fajitas and i pooped real good.. not a watery diarrhea poop but a soft nice poop where you feel really light and empty afterwards..

i think they have some really nice natural laxative in one of the spices..

Comment

I eat mostly watermelon, grapes, oatmeal, rice, and almond milk and my crap comes out smooth in little pebbles with no residue. When I wipe my ass and look at the toilet paper it only has a light film of butt saliva, it's not fecal matter. I also sniff it and it smells good like clean skin.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
        i think it's the salsa.. just ate some fajitas and i pooped real good.. not a watery diarrhea poop but a soft nice poop where you feel really light and empty afterwards..
        It's just jealousy filling your head with diarrhea you fool and that's why you say this stuff all over the internet. Billions of people in China, India, Africa, Thailand, Korea etc eat hot, spicy food so nobody is believing you. Oh well, God or karma, which ever you believe in, will get yo ass, kiddo.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMexHurricane View Post
          It's just jealousy filling your head with diarrhea you fool and that's why you say this stuff all over the internet. Billions of people in China, India, Africa, Thailand, Korea etc eat hot, spicy food so nobody is believing you. Oh well, God or karma, which ever you believe in, will get yo ass, kiddo.
          firstly you probably didnt read my thread about mexican food is pound for pound the best int world.. i love mexican food you idiot..

secondly i said i had a good poop i didnt say i had diarrhea.. some food just have some spices that cause a good natural laxative reaction for some people..

Comment

Stop making threads please.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Stark View Post
              Stop making threads please.
              Ok no problem... Lol

Comment

sometimes I feel like the only pure moments of raw joy that I have left in this life of mine is a good quality poop

Comment

Lucky you.

I've had a bad stomach for a couple of days. I could **** through the eye of a needle.

Firming up a bit now though.

Comment

Working...
                  X