• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rath View Post
    genius floyd fans become gun shy now?
    http://www.thefixisin.net/soccer.html

Read this Rath. Boxing is dirty.

Comment

FIFA is one org, god knows how many Boxing has.

Comment

They can start with USADA. This is an agency that's supposed to provide evidence of juicing/not juicing yet they throw away samples. That in itself is questionable.

Comment

Originally posted by Rath View Post
          care to explain why there are lots of genius floyd fans already in this thread

not a single one favors cleaning up the sport?

LOL
          I'm a Floyd fan and I made a post favoring the cleaning up of the sport. I suggested starting with Bob Arum.

Why don't you try reading the entire thread before you comment?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            They should start by investigating Bob Arum's relationship with the WBO. They are guaranteed to find something there.

Just keep an eye Zurdo's next opponent and how he will magically appear in the rankings next month.
            You don't seem too vocal about Haymon's cosy relationship with the WBA and WBC

You should check what ranking Allakhverdiev was before the Broner fight was announced, and try see how he was conveniently ranked up, without fighting, ahead of fighters who actually fought and legitimately beat opponents during the same time. I love how the WBA ranked Burns to no.7 at 140 so a new title fight could be sanctioned, leaving Broner's title alone whilst evading the due WBA title fight sanction. We forget, that Burns hasn't fought at 140 for years.

We also don't know how Santa Cruz was able to fight for a vacant Super title, a new precedent was set here. I've already made a thread with a ton of WBA 'mishaps'. On top of that, how on earth was Roman able to fight for Santa Cruz's WBC belt? He wasn't even ranked in the division below 122, where he fought.

On top of that, wheres the outrage over Floyd's (and others) relationship with the WBC? They literally bent over backwards for him, letting him hold 2 titles for years, enforcing no mandatory (I can't recall if Guerrero was enforced or not) at either weight, allowing to the unwarranted Maidana 2 fight to be sanctioned for both titles. Theres no surprise Floyd seemed too eager to collect WBC belts.

Lets call them all out, other than the ones that suit our vested interests..

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
              You don't seem too vocal about Haymon's cosy relationship with the WBA and WBC

You should check what ranking Allakhverdiev was before the Broner fight was announced, and try see how he was conveniently ranked up, without fighting, ahead of fighters who actually fought and legitimately beat opponents during the same time. I love how the WBA ranked Burns to no.7 at 140 so a new title fight could be sanctioned, leaving Broner's title alone whilst evading the due WBA title fight sanction. We forget, that Burns hasn't fought at 140 for years.

We also don't know how Santa Cruz was able to fight for a vacant Super title, a new precedent was set here. I've already made a thread with a ton of WBA 'mishaps'. On top of that, how on earth was Roman able to fight for Santa Cruz's WBC belt? He wasn't even ranked in the division below 122, where he fought.

On top of that, wheres the outrage over Floyd's (and others) relationship with the WBC? They literally bent over backwards for him, letting him hold 2 titles for years, enforcing no mandatory (I can't recall if Guerrero was enforced or not) at either weight, allowing to the unwarranted Maidana 2 fight to be sanctioned for both titles. Theres no surprise Floyd seemed too eager to collect WBC belts.

Lets call them all out, other than the ones that suit our vested interests..
              By all means. I wish the FBI would investigate them all, from the Mexican favoritism by the WBC to the WBA not enforcing the purse bid between Uchiyama and Fortuna.

There's a ton of corruption to go around. I just mentioned Bob Arum because his stranglehold on the WBO ratings was the first that sprang to mind.

Comment

Working...
              X