Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's be honest...GBP pays off judges in Canelo's fights...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's be honest...GBP pays off judges in Canelo's fights...

Austin Trout fight 118-109
    Mayweather fight 114-114
    Lara fight 117-111

I don't know which one is the worse...he barely won a round against Floyd..trout I thought was a draw and Lara could have went either way..

Good luck Khan, even if you stay on your feet for 12 you're gonna get jobbed regardless...

Trout fight scores were sketchy as fk. I agree that was garbage.
    The 1 Mayweather judge was a fluke and she was dealt with. Canelo beat Lara. His power counted for more and Lara threw his lead away in the later rounds.

Comment

Does this include court judges or just boxing judges?

Comment

any proof of this accusation?

Comment

I dont get the fuss over the Trout fight..he clearly won and Lara did next to nothing to be honest..that MAYWEATHER **** WAS DISGUSTING

Comment

Khan is gonna get mauled like he fell into a lion's cage at the zoo. He's gonna get baptized. He will be a born again evangelist after this fight.

Comment

That open scoring for the Trout fight was some bs. They said after like round 8 Trout needed a KO to win.

Comment

He might have won 2 rounds max against floyd, and Lara beat him. Lara controlled the majority of the rounds judges would give rounds to canelo after he threw 1 or 2 flurries after chasing lara around and missing eveything he threw.

Comment

i dont know about that but what i do know is gbp has had more crazy judging at their promotional events then top rank and pbc combined

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X