Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you believe keith thurman's injury is real?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People will believe what they like but Thurman's actions have indicated for a long time that he didn't want to fight porter. Accidents obviously happen but this seems to be a little too convenient.

Comment

Naw don't believe a word of it he's been quiet and he's usually a mouthpiece ever since the porters started pushing for the fight he's been acting differently and been far quiter
      Last edited by emre belozoglu; 02-25-2016, 02:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
        You can't fake an injury to postpone a fight? Why couldn't it be fake? Whether he has to fight Porter next or not, maybe he didn't feel like camp was going good, maybe he was having weight issues..who knows..but you're statement makes no sense.
        Makes more sense than the conspiracy theories going on around here. Guy clearly got into an accident 2 weeks out from a big fight. Occams Razor. Like i said i dont like either guy, but you guys try too hard to look for negativity any time a boxer breaks camp because of injury, regardless of whats being siad or shown. News flash, injuries happen. All across the sports world, thousands of athletes are injured each year. Its only boxing fans that create this idea that everytime they happen, someone is faking to run away from a fight. Its absurd.

Comment

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
          Makes more sense than the conspiracy theories going on around here. Guy clearly got into an accident 2 weeks out from a big fight. Occams Razor. Like i said i dont like either guy, but you guys try too hard to look for negativity any time a boxer breaks camp because of injury, regardless of whats being siad or shown. News flash, injuries happen. All across the sports world, thousands of athletes are injured each year. Its only boxing fans that create this idea that everytime they happen, someone is faking to run away from a fight. Its absurd.

Spot on.

I believe he's hurt. These morons round here screaming conspiracy are so absurd.

Comment

No.

and if the fight gets cancelled then he completely btched out.

Comment

Originally posted by Razcal26 View Post
              Spot on.

I believe he's hurt. These morons round here screaming conspiracy are so absurd.
              You don't find it interesting that Lou said he's a "very lucky young man", when it was deemed to be a " low velocity" accident, which by definition is 1-25 mph?

Apparently, Keith had his accident during a rain storm. I'm not sure where Keith is training, but I checked the weather for Clearwater and St. Petersburg, and there were no rain storms for the dates given.

He's pulling a Brook. Not because he's scared, but because a bigger fight has been offered, or at least talked about. Only fight I can think of would be one with Garcia.

Comment

He has never given me any reason to doubt him, especially with something like this, so yeah I believe he got into a car accident.

Comment

I don't buy it.

He never seemed interested in making this fight in the months leading up to it getting done, he was very quiet and then he pulls out with a bit of a dubious injury and no proof.....Not sure what the deal is, but something is off.

Comment

I hope Thurman reads fan comments. This is why the goal of a pro boxer should be to make as much money as you can while taking as little punishment as possible.

Boxing fans are so nasty.

Comment

This fight had zero buzz going for it...something was up..not doubting he got in an accident but I wouldn't be surprised if he ended up fighting Garcia now in late May early June for A unification fight. Garcia does good ratings when he fights and PBC could use a huge fight for the summer..

Comment

Working...
                      X