No announcement yet.

Broner vs Judah

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    I think Judah (right now) would beat broner.
    What makes you think that? Judah hasn't fought for a minute and he hasn't beaten anyone worth mentioning is ho many years? Broner may have lost to Porter but he won his last fight and he is active.

Broner would f'ck Judah up right now. Judah is nothing now.
    Last edited by boxinghead530; 11-09-2015, 06:59 PM.

Comment

Going to have to go with Broners dumbass in this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
        Judah is beyond shot. At this point in time this would be a mismatch.
        Exactly, it would be just an ok fight for a round or two then Judah is done.

Comment

Zab can't pull the trigger anymore. Prime Zab beats him.

Comment

Why is this fight even being mentioned? Judah is beyond washed up, but than again these are the only types of fighters Broner will beat

Comment

Originally posted by TripleGFightFan View Post
              Why???...
              Yea. I thought Juddah was semi-retired. He hasn't fought in 2 years and his "comeback" was called off. This fight is not relevant in any shape, form, or fashion. It also sounds boring as hell, IMO.
              Broner should be past the days of picking old bones. He needs to go after new-era talent. Sink or swim.

Comment

Broner would easily beat him I think.

Comment

Since we have a long time til May 2016 for Broner vs Mayweather

They should have Broner stay busing by beating up Judah some time in February

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    No chance. Judah's done done done done done. Broner would beat him down and probably stop him.
                    I have to agree.

I'll tell you what though, the Judah that fought Tzyu (yes I realize he was knocked out) would have kicked the crap out of Broner at 140. Judah's counter left uppercut would've have Broner doing the Crip Walk, the Bernie, the Nae nae and the Macarena all at once.
                    Last edited by Derranged; 11-09-2015, 08:21 PM.

Comment

Malignaggi was able to back Judah up, in Brooklyn. 4 years ago, I could see Judah upsetting Broner but we are now looking at a finished fighter.

Comment

Working...
                      X