Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is it ok for Manny not to chase a rematch with Bradley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why would he fight Bradley? Pac beat him easy it was the worst money I ever spent this year. I am more pissed about that fight because I had to Pay 65 bucks then the 500 bucks I lost in a bet that Moreno would beat Mares. No need for a rematch Bradley had his time to shine on the big stage and he blew it. I know Bob Arum is good at selling fights but Bradley vs Pac 2 is a hard fight to sell on PPV.

Comment

Originally posted by Motofan View Post
      And that's great. But Im just looking at it from what I think may be Pac's reasoning. If I know Im going to call it a day after a couple more fights, do I really want to waste one of them on a fight where the best I will get is less money then other fights could bring me and a "Well no **** he won. He beat him the first time too" from critics? I can see both sides. Its not like he is an undefeated fighter who has a chance to avenge his only loss or something.
      Pac is claimed to be one of the best in the sport...But yet he will not fight a guy who ended his win streak and imo beat him...His excuse is that everyone thinks he won..That stinks and is not what this sport is about..Then you have fans who back this nonsense..I understand this is a business..But that is complete horse *****...I doubt he get's less money to fight Bradley..I honestly think it would do better then the first fight and this fight with Marquez(let's be honest Pac Marquez is played the fucck out even to most casual fans)...Pac Bradley had drama built in already..I don't buy he makes less to fight Bradley...

I do however feel Pac's handlers seen what the three judges seen,a close hard fight..In which Pac was figured out..I also believe they Bradley is no joke and would beat him(and dear I say make Pac look even worse then he already did)...Which is why imo,this is a sucker move by Pac..Not fighting Bradley,not fighting May..But Rios where on broad..Truly sad imo...

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
        aint that important to him, right now they chasing fights they can look good in, they will never look good against bradley.
        When was the last Pacquiao looks good against Marquez? I think it was Arum idea. He wants to build Bradley's name through Pacquiao and he knows Pacquiao will ko this guy next time to ensure his victory.

Comment

No one is saying Bradley deserved the decision but it got the nod and a Pacquiao win in a rematch would settle it
          It is still officially a loss,and should be avenged

Comment

Pac won easily. There is no demand for that fight anyway

Comment

Because that fight was straight up boring. It was a terrible fight and Bradley shouldn't be rewarded with another payday for fighting the way he did. He did a lot of talking leading up to the bought saying how he was gonna bring the fight to Manny, but once he felt Manila Ice, it was all she wrote. He fought to survive. His body language said it all and he didn't want to be in that ring. Manny looked bad like he did against Mosley, but it's hard to look good against opponents who don't wanna fight and who are only there to collect a check.

Comment

Becuz Manny's fans all want him to make as much money as he possibly can and don't give a crap about his legacy

Comment

pac already took a beating against bradley does he want another one? didnt think so he got completely outclassed and bradley boxed the socks off him. yall can peep about robberys all day but in the end the unbiased ones know that bradley edged it. pac cant handle slickness or skilled boxers

Comment

Its all because of money!! Those pacturds and closet pacturds that say because Pac don't need to prove himself forget Manny was chasing for a rematch with Cotto

The cold straight up reason for Pac not fighting Bradley.
                    VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVv
                    Bradley presents the highest risk with the lowest reward.

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
                      Its all because of money!! Those pacturds and closet pacturds that say because Pac don't need to prove himself forget Manny was chasing for a rematch with Cotto

The cold straight up reason for Pac not fighting Bradley.
                      VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVv
                      Bradley presents the highest risk with the lowest reward.
                      *******s stay away from this post

Comment

Working...
                      X