Comments Thread For: Fighting Words: Love or Hate Him, Adrien Broner is Here

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think the eloy perez win was ok eloy isnt that good of a fighter

Comment

I have no qualms with Broner selling himself. Lord knows his boxing skills will go unnoticed without some sort of gimmick.

Make your money, "Can Man"!

Comment

Mayweather and Broner are making these *******s work overtime!

Comment

I wonder how rabid Pacquiao fans feel about the Can man.

Comment

Boxing needs fighters like him. Now lets see if he is the real deal.

Comment

Broner vs Donaire >>>>> Mayweather vs Pac

Comment

Yes he's a dick, but the kid has all the skills and tools needed to be a World Class Fighter. In any type of Combonation I'd Love to see Gamboa,Donaire,Gary Russle Jr, and Broner get in the ring. But That would be to dangerous for all of them. Out of those 4 I think Broner has the most upside Although i think Gamboa would be a Serious Problem for him.

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
                  It's like the people who say Floyd hasn't fought anyone. He gets hardly any credot from many people for beating Genaro Hernandez, Angel Manfredy, Carlos Gerena, Diego Corrales, Carlos Hernandez, Jesus Chavez, Jose Luis Castillo, Zab Judah, Oscar De La Hoya, Ricky Hatton, Juan Manuel Marquez, Shane Mosley, and Victor Ortiz when he did.
                  They say he didn't fight Casamayor at 130, Johnston at 135, Tszyu at 140, and Margarito at 147. They can't say Cotto now because Floyd's getting him on his resume at 154, while Cotto is past his prime-still good
                  But, Casamayor was fighting the likes of Antonio Hernandez, David Santos, Roberto Garcia, when Floyd was fighting G. Hernandez, Manfredy, Gerena, Corrales, C. Hernandez, and Chavez at 130.
                  As far as Johnston goes, and I am a big Stevie Johnston fan being from CO, there was no need for Floyd to fight him. After his fights with Castillo, Stevie was fighting Alejandro Gonzalez, Pedro Garcia, and others, while Floyd beat Castillo, the best LW.
                  And I hate when people say Floyd avoided Tszyu. Tszyu was 2 years into retirement when Floyd was going to 140. And they were trying to set up Mayweather-Tszyu after Mayweather-Gatti and Tszyu-Hatton, but Tszyu lost. Oh well, and Floyd fought Hatton in 07'.
                  Margarito is the only real argument anyone really has.
                  Wrong wrong and wrong. Just fightng guys with a name means jack shi t. What matters is when you fight them. I know its a bit over most floyd fans' heads. Floyd has a decent resume at best post 135.

All of his contrmporaries have fought prime hof type guys or at least the best available guys. But floyd hasnt in the last 10 yrs for sure. there's always some excuse. And the whole pac debacle is half his fault. He's holding up 40 milly on an ost test over a guy way smaller than hi
                  That is looking like an ordinary boxer lately then changing purse demands.

As soon as floyd could finally get a signature win, the bit ch came back out.

Comment

Oh wait, he could have had a signature fight at 154 vs sergio.....

Instead he fights cotto. Once again he does not fight his best possible opponent for some reason.

Floyd mayweather=elite talent AND elite poosie.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
                      Broner vs Donaire >>>>> Mayweather vs Pac

Winner of gamboa-rios v broner > broner-donaire> floyd-pac

Comment

Working...
                      X