No announcement yet.

**New York Knicks bandwagon thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Frogs! View Post
    what about fredette's mormon cult following?

they're more cuckoo than the florida faithful and religious crazies you talked about.

how many mormons do you know?

Comment

• jazz is stupid.

should have picked up fredette.

mormons would have gone nuts.

jacksonville should have picked up tebow too.

tebow could have saved that franchise.

now jaguars will probably be somewhere else in a few years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        how many mormons do you know?

i know there are more out there.

Comment

• Anyone see that sack of **** Isaiah Thomas stealing the ball and scoring a layup when the game was over and there was 1 second left on the game clock? I don't think I have ever been so pissed off at a single play. Classless, heartless, **** you Thomas you piece of ****,.

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
            Anyone see that sack of **** Isaiah Thomas stealing the ball and scoring a layup when the game was over and there was 1 second left on the game clock? I don't think I have ever been so pissed off at a single play. Classless, heartless, **** you Thomas you piece of ****,.
            that's his way of giving the garden crowd the finger for booing him because of his name.

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
              Anyone see that sack of **** Isaiah Thomas stealing the ball and scoring a layup when the game was over and there was 1 second left on the game clock? I don't think I have ever been so pissed off at a single play. Classless, heartless, **** you Thomas you piece of ****,.
              This dude has been a local celebrity (Tacoma, WA)since my middle school days. I remember all the kids used to talk about his skills on the football field and basketball courts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frogs! View Post
                that's his way of giving the garden crowd the finger for booing him because of his name.
                That is true. That **** made me livid. You can tell he has soft skin because he didn't pass for the rest of that 4th quarter. Soft *****.

Comment

• My favorite poster tonight was the "Linderella" sign. That shiet was funny.

Comment

• Emperor Lin was the best one I have seen to date. That should be his moniker.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxn View Post
                      My favorite poster tonight was the "Linderella" sign. That shiet was funny.
                      I prefer the "Super Lin-tendo" one myself.

Comment

Working...
                      X