Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So I went with the Lounges advise, and I probably won't do it again.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I went with the Lounges advise, and I probably won't do it again.....

So remember a few months ago I made a thread about me calling the cops on a suspicious vehicle in our neighborhood park and pool parking lot?

Well I got some dude arrested because he tried to run fromthe cops... I came on here and a whole buck of people gave me **** about it and called me a snitch?

Well last night I see another suspicious vehicle out there but thought back and said "**** it, i'll give them the benefit if the doubt and not call the popo again......

Well after about an hour in the parking lot, these three piece of **** teen age Latinos (probably Mexicans) drive in our cul de sac and threw a brick at at my car's back windshield.....

Good thing the glass didn't break and that dude had the arm of a p*ssy......

From now on, I'm calling the cops EVERYTIME I see some car pull up in there.....
    Last edited by _I Am_; 09-29-2010, 10:14 PM.

Wait, the guys you snitched on came back?

Comment

Put the pigs to use, that's what they are there for.

Comment

wait you snitched on somebody?

Comment

I told you, you did the right thing the first time. You never want to take my advice. I told you which PC to buy and you didn't like my idea. Let's see what happens to the computer you do buy.

Comment

I smell a rat.

Comment

Originally posted by Libido Sanchez View Post
              Naw first time it was some black guy or guys..... Last night it was three Latinos (probably Mexican, because that's the most common race in this area)......

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                I told you, you did the right thing the first time. You never want to take my advice. I told you which PC to buy and you didn't like my idea. Let's see what happens to the computer you do buy.

I'm actually going with your advise......

I found an HP computer with a Dual Core Processor and 1 Tera of storage..... More than likely gonna buy it.....

Comment

Originally posted by Libido Sanchez View Post
                  That made me chuckle, now kimbo got the munchies..

Comment

G-Dog doesn't have **** on your snitching skills.

STOP SNITCHING FTW

Comment

Working...
                    X