Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bernard Hopkins vs Floyd Mayweather.......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
    Co-sign, surgeons could use this fight to put patients to sleep and then the surgeons themsleves would fall asleep.

i can see Floyd trying to roll his shoulders while being clinched.....for 12 rounds

Comment

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
      i can see Floyd trying to roll his shoulders while being clinched.....for 12 rounds
      That pretty much is the analysis of the fight, I can picture you and Larry Merchant calling it and I'd be laughing my a$$ off at both of your comentaries...

Comment

They are in two totally different weight classes. Hopkins has been talking about going up, not down. This fight is simply not plausible. Let's worry about fights that actually should be happening, like Pac/May or Klitschko/Haye.

Comment

Originally posted by Dead Ringer View Post
          They are in two totally different weight classes. Hopkins has been talking about going up, not down. This fight is simply not plausible. Let's worry about fights that actually should be happening, like Pac/May or Klitschko/Haye.
          lol, with the way things are goin with those fights, there is a higher probability of this fight getting made.....

Comment

Working...
          X