Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now I know why the EA curse, totally skipped Hopkins...Something to stir the pot.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopkins hasn't fought since Fight Night Round 2 was released. Remember, the game came out after Hopkins' last fight. Who is to say the EA coverboy curse won't get both Hopkins and Hatton?

Though I mean Tszyu is overly favored against Hatton, so is it really the EA curse if Hatton loses? I don't think so. Which yeah, there really is no curse, just coincidence, but yeah.

Comment

Originally posted by masterdirector
      Hopkins hasn't fought since Fight Night Round 2 was released. Remember, the game came out after Hopkins' last fight. Who is to say the EA coverboy curse won't get both Hopkins and Hatton?

Though I mean Tszyu is overly favored against Hatton, so is it really the EA curse if Hatton loses? I don't think so. Which yeah, there really is no curse, just coincidence, but yeah.

Hatton gets KTFO

Bernard receives a beating from the quicker Jermain.

Comment

the fact ricky is on front is marketin. Its not any statement against hopkins its just to relate to the people more. More buyers and all that ****e

Comment

To be honest id be surprised if many non boxing fans will have even heard of Bernard Hopkins in the UK (posibly a few due to his fight against Eastman, but he is hardly well know either). Where as a lot more will have heard of Hatton especially since he is fighting Kosta soon. It just makes more sense to put Hatton on the front as they look to a wider market for the game. I don't belive in that kind of stuff but the idea of the curse is quite interseting and there appears to be quite a few occasions where it has happened, perhaps no one will want to be on the front of the box next year.

Comment

Originally posted by xrhythmxnxbluesx
            and pacquiao is on the philippines cover... har har...
            he totally was not foo!

Fight Night 2 hint EXCLUSIVES:

When you playin a friend two playa at yo house, yo apartment whereva, wheneva, you should try to grab that shiznite 2 playa controlla. Why? Becuz when it comes to decision o fights, the judge #1 ALWAYS is biased and fava the 2nd playa. ALWAYS. The 2 otha judges are OK. ]

Any you guys notice this o what's poppin?!

Comment

Originally posted by Manny_P
              he totally was not foo!

Fight Night 2 hint EXCLUSIVES:

When you playin a friend two playa at yo house, yo apartment whereva, wheneva, you should try to grab that shiznite 2 playa controlla. Why? Becuz when it comes to decision o fights, the judge #1 ALWAYS is biased and fava the 2nd playa. ALWAYS. The 2 otha judges are OK. ]

Any you guys notice this o what's poppin?!

you fight the whole 12 rounds???

My fights go 2-4.

Comment

Originally posted by joeboxer
                you fight the whole 12 rounds???

My fights go 2-4.
                yea. LOL,. I always try to make it very competitive. I had this crazy streak befo ova my 2 brothas............ 2 MONTHS undefeated, playin everyday too! I aint even frontin man.

Comment

that explains why exig3 beat me when it went to points at lightweight

but at heavyweight.....he got KTFO'd in round 1

im obviously far better

also at middleweighti beat him in mid rounds

the judges in boxing games always annoy me though as i win every round and lose on points sometimes. thats why i choose the most powerful boxers with the strongest chin like marciano and win with ease

Comment

as for the curse.... im not so sure. the fifa series has various footballers appear and their careers continue to prosper.

dennis bergkamp was on the cover in 97 and hes still playing now dammit..he should have retired years ago

Comment

My fighter is like 50 years old now, still undefeated.

He's just a shadow of his old self, but I'm still knocking bitches out.

Comment

Working...
                      X