Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who elso among the SF/LW will dare fight Oscar?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who elso among the SF/LW will dare fight Oscar?

I think EM in his prime will dare it, he's only a couple of inches shorter, JMM/MAB probably won't. Katsidis will, he's a warrior. Juan Diaz might not.

anyone would. just becuz of the payday.

Comment

Originally posted by lilmac View Post
      anyone would. just becuz of the payday.
      yeah thats a given, the lure of an 8figure payday is tempting. but everyone here's predicting pac will get beat to death so you need them big balls to even think about it.
      Last edited by Bogler; 07-19-2008, 10:51 PM.

Comment

pacquiao , diaz , diaz , diaz , marquez , guzman , khan , campbell , katsidis , casamayor , santa cruz , valero , soto......

i could go on.

but anyone who doesn't mind having a few extra million dollars in his pocket would fight oscar.

Comment

Amazing that the same guy could get called out by Arthur Abraham and Manny Pacquiao in the same year. Tomorrow, Nikolai Valuev and Ivan Calderon.

Comment

For 5 million bucks, I'd fight Oscar with a blindfold on. And he could dip his gloves in broken glass like some bloodsport ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
              For 5 million bucks, I'd fight Oscar with a blindfold on. And he could dip his gloves in broken glass like some bloodsport ****.
              me too.

a few hundred k in medical bills but you still got about 2 million in the bank after uncle sam is done.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                me too.

a few hundred k in medical bills but you still got about 2 million in the bank after uncle sam is done.
                My face might be shredded like a mofo, but I notice even ugly dudes score megab!tches when they have tons of cash.

I'm pretty sure any SF/LW would jump at the chance to make career money to fight Oscar. They said Thompson made more fighting Wlad than he had in the rest of his career combined. Mora is the only guy I've ever heard of to turn down even a basic title shot.

Comment

Working...
                X