Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't expect me to give Cotto any mad kudos for beating Paquiao.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
    I'm sure Cotto really cares about both of you two idiots think of him. He wouldn't get any credit from you two f@ggots even if he beat Paul Williams, Floyd and Pavlik on the same night. You two are just buttsore ******ed Cotto haters.
    What makes you call people fa ggots? Speak like a man for once.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
      What makes you call people fa ggots? Speak like a man for once.
      I just call them as I see them, f@g.

Comment

Cotto should get mad respect if he beats Pacquiao.

Pacquiao is rated the best fighter in the world and has proved he is still awesome at 147.

Let's not forget that Cotto is the underdog in this fight also.

Comment

Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
          I'm sure Cotto really cares about both of you two idiots think of him. He wouldn't get any credit from you two f@ggots even if he beat Paul Williams, Floyd and Pavlik on the same night. You two are just buttsore ******ed Cotto haters.
          I'm not a butt sore Cotto hater. I'm an honest Cotto hater.

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post
            The DLH-Pac fight was classed as a WW non title bout.

So he has fought at WW once.

Besides, if a fighter is to move up in weight..and they have a good track record in the lower classes, why deny them? How are they to prove themselves that they can carry power into the higher weight classes when you are already naysaying them beforehand? They have to start somewhere.

And, what if Cotto loses, which I consider a good possibility? What will your answer be then?

Probly some excuse.

I agree with you 100% You have to understand that some of the folks you are going back and forth with are number crunchers(when it come to weight classes and such), they stay bitter about pounds and such.

I also think that Pac has a very, VERY good chance of beating Cotto!!! That is why I will give Cotto full respect for the win.

This is also a fight that most fight fans want to see. Not just a paycheck. Two big names in the sport going at it...What more could you want? Of course though, someone will say, "welters fighting welters"!!!................
            Last edited by HandSpeed303; 10-22-2009, 04:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingChaos View Post
              No more than I gave PBF kudos for beating JMM.

End.

It shall be nothing to brag about.

But if Manny beats Cotto, Pac fans have every right to celebrate.
              i totally agree....cotto is too big AND skilled for pac. just because pac beat a drained dlh and a past prime hatton, people are favoring pac over cotto which is bs. full props to pac if he beats cotto tho...pac is not suppose to win this one.

Comment

its weird
                manny is the favourite against cotto and was the big favourite against hatton but he is the one who gets all the credit
                its a lose-lose situation for cotto by the looks of it

Comment

Working...
                X