Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Analog stick controls screwed this game up Fight Night Round 4 Limited controls!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The guy playing just sucks.

I can get off combo's much faster and fluently than FN3. If you're a button pusher, yeah it might be tough at first, but once you get it down it's a big improvement over FN3. Check the EA forums, the hardcore button pushers that have played the demo are saying the same thing.

Bottom line is you can get off faster, more fluent combos on FN4.

Comment

Just because one guy is doing the same thing over and over, doesnt mean the analogs are the reason for the limitations

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
        Just because one guy is doing the same thing over and over, doesnt mean the analogs are the reason for the limitations
        exactly. It's funny, every time a video is posted I see people complain like, "why isn't ricky hatton throwing his body punch?? EA sucks for making hatton suck!" lol, it's the players playing the game dummies!! It's up to you to mimic your fighters style if you choose to.

Comment

I could do quicker combos w/ tpc. button mashers weren't that fast. It was easier to time the jab but mashing away wasn't the quickest way to throw punches since fighters have speed limits.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
            Gameplay looks **** though! It may be the player but that looks ****..

UFC is far far better
            If you haven't played it, don't judge it.

I played both, and this game is by far better. The physics engine is SICK.

There is only 4 configs.

Also... You have to control the boxer from the boxers point of view and not the camera. For those who used Config 4 on FNR3. If you know what I mean.

Comment

Originally posted by Undefeated View Post

I played both, and this game is by far better. The physics engine is SICK.
              That's what I'm saying!! Often times I'll watch replays in slow motion, because you tend to miss a lot of little things because the speed of the game is so fast. Pushing off you're opponents, arms getting tangled, etc. I've never seen anything like it in any game.

Also... You have to control the boxer from the boxers point of view and not the camera. For those who used Config 4 on FNR3. If you know what I mean.
              Right. And there will be different camera angles you can choose in the retail game when playing as well, so you're not limited to just one angle.

Comment

Working...
              X