No announcement yet.

Carlos Condit...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carlos Condit...

This guy has finally arrived...UFC will be totally shocked when he takes over his division..Excellent ground game will take him to the top..

He's a talent and I hope he shows that the WEC fighters can hang in the UFC but I dont think he's takin over nothing. He struggled against Muira, and has wins over top WEC fighters who would only be UFC prospects/maybe contenders like Carlo Prator and Brock Larson.

Him losing to Jake Shields, a top ten welterweight who probably can't take over the UFC himself, shows hes not gonna be ready for gsp
    Last edited by Dice; 04-10-2009, 10:34 PM.

Comment

Condits a good fighter but obviously is not taking over anybody especially while competing in a division that features GSP.

However, no shame in losing to a guy like Kampmann. Check out some of the names Kampmann has beat at 185. Some pretty solid MMA fighters.

As bad as the WW division is right now I actually see Kampmann being a player in that division.

Comment

Originally posted by pugilistfan View Post
        Condits a good fighter but obviously is not taking over anybody especially while competing in a division that features GSP.

However, no shame in losing to a guy like Kampmann. Check out some of the names Kampmann has beat at 185. Some pretty solid MMA fighters.

As bad as the WW division is right now I actually see Kampmann being a player in that division.
        You're kidding right?? Or do you mean bad in a good sense??

Comment

Originally posted by ROSEWOOD View Post
          This guy has finally arrived...UFC will be totally shocked when he takes over his division..Excellent ground game will take him to the top..
          He's a good, scrappy well-rounded fighter, but he has some liabilities. He hardly has an "excellent" ground game. He is a bit too willing to scramble and not in an intelligent way (he's often as open to give up position as he is get reversals/standups). He also is a tall guy who largely refuses to use his range. But he's young and he can iron these things out.

Comment

Originally posted by Soda Popinski View Post
            You're kidding right?? Or do you mean bad in a good sense??
            I dont really think its good at all. Hughes is old, Fitch is one-dimensional, Kos is a wrestler who thinks he can box, Karo stinks.

Alves is a stud. Hazelett is young, slick on the ground but still very one-dimensional.

GSP will run this division for a very, very long time if Alves cant beat him.

Comment

Crazy thing is i called this 3 years back..

Comment

Good call on the "Natural Born Point Fighter"

Comment

**** Carlos Condit!!! Fought like a scared biatch againstNick Diaz.

Comment

You said he'd take over the division and he hasn't. Congrats Nostradamus.

Comment

Working...
                    X