No announcement yet.

Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marquez

Is a straight up *****. Can't believe I bet the over with that twat.

why would u bet on someone who came back for just the money? the joke is on you, idiot.

Comment

How much did you bet?

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bull View Post
        How much did you bet?
        $300, but had it parlayed with xcarat's mom to enjoy being anally raped at -800 which passed with flying colors. laughing...

Comment

Threw her in there with a couple of homeless Filipinos and let them go to work on that ass. She came bucket loads the whole time.

Comment

Originally posted by damian5000 View Post

I was going to give -180 and take AA by KO, but I backed off. During the fight I was glad because it looked like it was going the distance. Who knew Marquez would quit like a mutt?

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
              I was going to give -180 and take AA by KO, but I backed off. During the fight I was glad because it looked like it was going the distance. Who knew Marquez would quit like a mutt?
              Yea, originally liked the under, but if I'd played it, would never have expected it to win like that. Being competitive, being dominated for 1 round and then quite on his stool. He gives the term Mexican Warrior new meaning.

Comment

Originally posted by damian5000 View Post
                He is a natural junior middleweight fighting someone who might be even more effective as a supermiddleweight.

You are the twat who made a bet against logic that everyone knew.

Comment

Originally posted by Zocalo View Post
                  He is a natural junior middleweight fighting someone who might be even more effective as a supermiddleweight.

You are the twat who made a bet against logic that everyone knew.
                  Laughing...he quite on his stool after one round of being dominated you dirty ******. Your argument has nothing to do with what happened in the fight. He was a competitive little mexican ****** who quite on his stool.

Comment

Mexican "Warrior" LOL. Xcaret's mom's butt hole has more heart than that ******.

Comment

Working...
                    X