Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you hate more; Cavs or Warriors?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who do you hate more; Cavs or Warriors?

They are both pretty equally ****. Warriors were ight til they got KD. He a ***** for dat. I dont think there are enough shots to please then all every night. KD was a closest diva. Green got ****sexual tendancies always tryin to touch somebody elses nuts. Klay just looks like a f@ggot and Curry can only hit threes and is pretty much Kyries biiitch.

Then you got the Cavs. With Lebrons **** diva ass. Always crying like a little biiitch. Threw a hissy fit over the word posse and needs the refs help as usual to beat the warriors just like they needed the NBAs help suspending Green in the finals. JR is a douche. Tristan Thompson is a ****ing ****** and will end up the next Rodman banging madonna, trannys, and kardashian . Hell probably end up putting a ring on that negga bruce.

And i dont even know whos bandwagon fans are worse. Brush or Beercules. Shawn Kemp and Chris McMulan would be rolling in there nursing homes right now.

Brush/Beer come at me.

Comment

The Cavaliers are in the same conference as the Celtics and the Cavs are really good so I dislike them more than the Warriors as of right now.

Comment

The Cavs. LeBron is constantly favored by the refs.

Plus that team had very few fans outside of Cleveland until he showed up. Now there are a bunch of bandwagon fans everywhere.

Comment

Cavs clearly. That foul on KD that wasn't called was BS, oh but the NBA lets everyone know they made a mistake a day after the game.

Take Lebron off for one night and they lose. Cavs are nothing without his gay ass

Comment

And it's Chris Mullin you moron.

Comment

GS by far.. I stopped hating Lebron many years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by $BloodyNate$ View Post
                They are both pretty equally ****. Warriors were ight til they got KD. He a ***** for dat. I dont think there are enough shots to please then all every night. KD was a closest diva. Green got ****sexual tendancies always tryin to touch somebody elses nuts. Klay just looks like a f@ggot and Curry can only hit threes and is pretty much Kyries biiitch.

Then you got the Cavs. With Lebrons **** diva ass. Always crying like a little biiitch. Threw a hissy fit over the word posse and needs the refs help as usual to beat the warriors just like they needed the NBAs help suspending Green in the finals. JR is a douche. Tristan Thompson is a ****ing ****** and will end up the next Rodman banging madonna, trannys, and kardashian . Hell probably end up putting a ring on that negga bruce.

And i dont even know whos bandwagon fans are worse. Brush or Beercules. Shawn Kemp and Chris McMulan would be rolling in there nursing homes right now.
                I dont watch tennis

Comment

I hate the Seattle Seahawks most of all. My hatred for them burns like the fire of a million galaxies.

Comment

Working...
                  X